Britney Spears' HD remastered music videos get uploaded to her YouTube channel - this is not a drill!!

20 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

For all of you expecting 4K, that will happen right before apocalypse so chill.

:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake::tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: So true lol

No but to be honest, those HD remasters aren’t even HD, they are 480p Composite Master (how do I know they are Composite masters? We can see some rainbow artefacts on some areas/elements of the video, you can easily see them on Someday I Will Understand as the video is black and white). Anyway, those Composite Masters are also usued by the DVD versions but somewhat the DVD versions look more natural. Those official remasters are just Composite Master exported with some sharpening and blurring added where everything got exported in 1080p, so it isn’t even an upscale...

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake::tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: So true lol

No but to be honest, those HD remasters aren’t even HD, they are 480p Composite Master (how do I know they are Composite masters? We can see some rainbow artefacts on some areas/elements of the video, you can easily see them on Someday I Will Understand as the video is black and white). Anyway, those Composite Masters are also usued by the DVD versions but somewhat the DVD versions look more natural. Those official remasters are just Composite Master exported with some sharpening and blurring added where everything got exported in 1080p, so it isn’t even an upscale...

YOu are the King about remastering so... thank you for that and the alternative versions too <3 

I think they are trying to get more views that they are losing because of the crappy quality on the official channel tbh.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

You...........Pixel........Genius. :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, BritneyWithGlasses said:

the problem is that your remasterd videos looks too good for team Britney
do you want people to think they actually care about her legacy :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:   

Thank you! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

But they can easily remaster her videos than anyone. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:
They have all materials required for a real remaster or for an AI Upscale (my remasters are AI upscales from ProRes Masters with some corrections added). I mean, they should have better quality remasters than anyone in theory. :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

No but to be honest, those HD remasters aren’t even HD, they are 480p Composite Master (how do I know they are Composite masters? We can see some rainbow artefacts on some areas/elements of the video, you can easily see them on Someday I Will Understand as the video is black and white). Anyway, those Composite Masters are also usued by the versions DVD but somewhat the DVD versions look more natural. Those official remasters are just Composite Master exported with some sharpening and blurring added where everything got exported in 1080p, so it isn’t even an upscale...

:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: I think the reason why the DVD versions look more natural is because they are not upscaled at all. There's a lot of digital noise reduction going on in these remasters which causes them to look very blurry and unatural at places.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, MSTAR said:

Thank you! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

But they can easily remaster her videos than anyone. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:
They have all materials required for a real remaster or for an AI Upscale (my remasters are AI upscales from ProRes Masters with some corrections added). I mean, they should have better quality remasters than anyone in theory. :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

hun' were dealing with RCA here :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1