Britney Spears' HD remastered music videos get uploaded to her YouTube channel - this is not a drill!!

23 hours ago, MSTAR said:

Topaz AI softwares, Gigapixel AI for frame by frame method, or Video AI Enhance for upscaling directly a video. I use those two softwares for upscaling, Gigapixel give sometimes better results but Video AI Enhance work better for noisy/LQ videos.

I add some corrections with Adobe Premiere. The video sources are ProRes Masters or DVD rips.

If you use the 2004's My Prerogative DVD, you'll get the best upscales with Gigapixel AI or Video AI. Something about the way they mastered those videos was uniquely different. Which DVD rips did you use? I'm testing one right now ...

2 hours ago, Lucky4Britney said:

If you use the 2004's My Prerogative DVD, you'll get the best upscales with Gigapixel AI or Video AI. Something about the way they mastered those videos was uniquely different. Which DVD rips did you use? I'm testing one right now ...

Yeah I use this DVD if there’s no ProRes Master for a music video. For example, for Baby One More Time, I’ve used the Greatest Hits: My Prerogative DVD. But for I Love Rock’n’Roll, I’ve used the ProRes Master which is obviously superior than the Greatest Hits: My Prerogative DVD.