Britney Spears' HD remastered music videos get uploaded to her YouTube channel - this is not a drill!!

14 hours ago, GODNEYSPEARS99 said:

As well as butchering the video quality and audio quality (Stronger sounds awful mono quality) for these remasters, Sony/RCA seems to have stuffed the descriptions up putting lyrics from completely different Britney songs in the description.

Currently, 

Sometimes' video has the lyrics to Radar :orangu_orangutan_ape:

(You Drive Me) Crazy video has the lyrics to 3

Stronger video has the lyrics to Radar

Messy

Yeah I noticed that since day one, it happened also on some other videos before the remasters. They also put "Album Version" on the title of the Boys music video while it’s the Co-Ed Remix and not the Album version. :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

• Like 2

This is definitely good news for casual streamers, but the source they used is not the one they should have. Long story short, My Prerogative DVD (music videos from 1998 - 2005) offers the best looking quality to date, even better than the Singles Collection DVD, which I’m assuming VEVO/Youtube remasters are based from. The mastering techniques for Prerogative was direct from the source, where as the Singles DVD was as if scanned from a tape.  

If you have a Blu-Ray player with the zoom function, you’re getting the best quality with Prerogative DVD. I’m surprised they didn’t use these versions for these “Remastered” upscaled videos on Youtube. So if you still own a copy of that DVD, I suggest you hold on to it.

On 3/17/2021 at 10:41 PM, danny1994 said:

Well well well, they finally added Toxic and I'm super unimpressed-

The audio is all messed up too

I had such a bad feeling while waiting for them to remaster my favorite video and my feeling was right. But i wasn't expecting the audio to be the thing they will mess up, this is so ridiculous and i am so mad. Who is responsible for this and who can we contact to fix it? 

29 minutes ago, levxy said:

I had such a bad feeling while waiting for them to remaster my favorite video and my feeling was right. But i wasn't expecting the audio to be the thing they will mess up, this is so ridiculous and i am so mad. Who is responsible for this and who can we contact to fix it? 

As much as I would like to blame someone in Britney’s team, it’s probably RCA’s fault. And I’m sure they’ve gotten a lot of feedback about the error, they’re taking their sweet time to fix it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, descg said:

what program you use? thank you

Topaz AI softwares, Gigapixel AI for frame by frame method, or Video AI Enhance for upscaling directly a video. I use those two softwares for upscaling, Gigapixel give sometimes better results but Video AI Enhance work better for noisy/LQ videos.

I add some corrections with Adobe Premiere. The video sources are ProRes Masters or DVD rips.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, danny1994 said:

As much as I would like to blame someone in Britney’s team, it’s probably RCA’s fault. And I’m sure they’ve gotten a lot of feedback about the error, they’re taking their sweet time to fix it.

It’s SONY who did the remasters. The HD remasters on her official channel were already uploaded on TIDAL last year, and were already available on internet since a long time, they were labeled as Sony HD Remasters so I guess it’s not RCA’s fault, it’s probably the major label’s fault (SONY Music Entertainment which owns RCA and Jive).