Jump to content

Thoughts: Which music video has the best dance choreography?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are so many iconic Britney Spears music videos out there. Some are iconic for different reasons and the others are remembered for the captivating choreography.  Which one or are  your favou

I searched this whole thread hoping to see Sometimes! Sometimes is soo underrated, no one ever talks about it.    I don’t think people realize just how hard she went on Sometimes beca

Posted Images

Just now, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Without a doubt MATM choreography is unmatched. Slave 4 U would most definitely be next :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

I have been trying to learn those two choreography for years but always fail. And am an ex dancer :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
6 minutes ago, BigDadyy said:

That's quite solid choice. You got taste ( of the lips), Mr! 

Actually baby is so hard 

they should have recorded a dance video version :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

  • Love 3
  • Like 1
Link to post
5 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

Actually baby is so hard 

they should have recorded a dance video version :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

I never thought of Baby being a difficult choreography. Must pay attention. 

Also, just watched Toxic mv after you mentioned it and I don't think it has the best choreography. Serves visuals and aesthetics, yes.

Link to post
6 minutes ago, rr_174 said:

have u seen baby in 4k ? she does heavy dance in the end of the video, is amazing, so i think is underrated now :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

I haven't. Never knew that. Will do it now and will report back! 

Link to post
1 minute ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

I died with the Overprotected Dark Child remix, the limo extension and the rain scene

Rain scene is the rainest of all rains! 

 

Rain On Me, I am looking at you :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Link to post
1 minute ago, BigDadyy said:

I never thought of Baby being a difficult choreography. Must pay attention. 

Also, just watched Toxic mv after you mentioned it and I don't think it has the best choreography. Serves visuals and aesthetics, yes.

I think the choreo was planned to be hard but the visuals won. Put together the abc special and the lasers scene and there you are the official choreo :typing_keyboard_computer:

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
3 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

I think the choreo was planned to be hard but the visuals won. Put together the abc special and the lasers scene and there you are the official choreo :typing_keyboard_computer:

 

I was a teenager when Toxic came out and my teenager arse thought the laser scene had body double because they most certainly wouldn't allow Britney to do that with an ACTUAL lasers, would they! Yeah, nerdy naive myself back then thought the lasers were real :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

  • Haha 2
Link to post
19 minutes ago, rr_174 said:

have u seen baby in 4k ? she does heavy dance in the end of the video, is amazing, so i think is underrated now :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

Just watched it. You were right. It is such a playful video too :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Link to post
1 minute ago, Frankie8 said:

I'd say Make Me and Ooh La La :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

 

MATM, BOMT, and Slave.  I loved seeing the promo performances for MATM, because she was so on point and energetic.  Flawless.

Not the Make Me and Oh la la :orangu_orangutan_ape:

  • Haha 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block