Wonho posts thick thighs thirst trap

9 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I wish male idols weren't expected to be clean-shaven, but if your target audience is 13-year-old girls, I guess that's what sells best. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: Like, I was so excited when I saw some freakin' arm hair on a male idol:

t8t1j9qzf9h61.jpg?width=1575&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1b44f27973f51c0a86b45626b3ac1c9efe2ba1c2

Do you know how pathetic that is?! Like, this is a literal bread crumb, yet I was so excited. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I like the clean no body hair look :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

The fact he is slightly older than me. Yet looks 10 years younger is sending me :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, adios said:

He's hot, but let's be real that doesn't look natural at all and it's pretty obvious he doesn't get that body from just exercising and eating healthy.

Well thank you for that, because that certainly looks inhuman to achieve. And does he even know that sugar exists in this world?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block