Get ready for a comeback like no other

tobstar73

When Britney does return with a single and album, I can't even begin to think how big / sales will be.

No celebrity has received this amount of press ever, everyone is talking about Britney.

The second that single drops and she is free expect the media and public to go wild! 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only hope it's on Britney's terms. I don't see a lot of people supporting anything she puts out while Jamie is still in place. 

But yeah, whatever she puts out next is going to be the biggest thing we've seen in a minute. Although, a part of me thinks she may get out and retire. 

They way she is still performing for us on IG and the fact she has said herself she will perform again tells me there will for sure be a B10 (also she still has contracts to fulfill doesn't she?)

However she isn't big on promo, so I'm not sure how big it'll be if it isn't marketed right... if they do it circus style then yes it'll likely be one of her biggest eras ever, but if she does it blackout style and just puts out the record because she wants to and isn't concerned about the revenue it brings then I worry it'll get missed by GP the way glory was

1 hour ago, Brit52 said:

They way she is still performing for us on IG and the fact she has said herself she will perform again tells me there will for sure be a B10 (also she still has contracts to fulfill doesn't she?)

However she isn't big on promo, so I'm not sure how big it'll be if it isn't marketed right... if they do it circus style then yes it'll likely be one of her biggest eras ever, but if she does it blackout style and just puts out the record because she wants to and isn't concerned about the revenue it brings then I worry it'll get missed by GP the way glory was

I mean for all we know there is probably going to be a doc, a book, some sort of other media attached with her return and I am sure she's going to be on a promo tour for so long. This is so so much!

I mean the marketing itself is just Britney. I think people even just mentioning her name will draw the audiences in, especially during this time.

THEN BAM, (in my dreams) - she announces a world tour, with the last date in Vegas. In the last performance in Vegas, she announces her Vegas residency and says, "I AM THE QUEEN OF VEGAS"

2 hours ago, phareezy said:

I only hope it's on Britney's terms. I don't see a lot of people supporting anything she puts out while Jamie is still in place. 

But yeah, whatever she puts out next is going to be the biggest thing we've seen in a minute. Although, a part of me thinks she may get out and retire. 

Are you kidding? Her album sales just sky rocketed because of the documentary alone lol. 

7 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Are you kidding? Her album sales just sky rocketed because of the documentary alone lol. 

They did. What I meant was I can also see a lot of protests if she is still under a conservatorship and more details about the financials and how little of it she sees are out there. People aren't going to want to buy an album knowing she didn't want to record it and her team is robbing her blind.

If she wants to, which I feel she does, she can come back with truly one of music’s most epic comebacks, pure redemption in every sense of the word. The world will truly be ready and willing to see her succeed. Imagine the announcement of the Conservatorship termination (or at least Jamie’s complete removal) followed by an in depth documentary/series with Netflix that chronicles both her recent Conservatorship battle and hr road back into the spotlight. It BLOWS UP, giving her the voice she’s been waiting to have legally again and giving her the ultimate platform to speak her truth on EVERYTHING she wants the world to know. The documentary goes viral worldwide, catching everyone’s attention, on a scale 5X larger than what even “Framing” did. Then, there is an announcement out of nowhere a couple months later that she is headlining next years Super Bowl, and releasing her tenth studio album to coincide with the celebration. Album comes out Friday before Super Bowl Sunday and she does an exclusive interview and there are Apple/Spotify deals along with the first music video/single all at once. Pepsi announces they are re-airing every one of her previous commercials in chronological order throughout the game leading up to her performance and Britney puts on the show of her career, in front of the entire world. She is completely in her element and she proves to herself, her fans, and general public that she is truly the queen rising up like a phoenix. The performance is the longest Super Bowl show to date and gets RAVE reviews all around, leaving us all blown away. 

After the performance, she announces a brand new Vegas residency that also has international dates and they go on sale the next Friday. Her album goes number 1 in the US, single goes Top 10. 

They bundle the album with tickets to her show that next Friday once they go on sale (album is an optional add-on) and she proceeds to be number one again that week in sales. She cements her status as a legend once and for all. She later in the month performs live at the Grammys, but this time with the second single and it is more of a ballad that she can sing live, and the song is about how she is finally free. 

If Britney wants this and is out of the conservatorship/away from her dad by this point, I’m 100% certain this is realistic. 

1 hour ago, phareezy said:

They did. What I meant was I can also see a lot of protests if she is still under a conservatorship and more details about the financials and how little of it she sees are out there. People aren't going to want to buy an album knowing she didn't want to record it and her team is robbing her blind.

I actually disagree. I think the stans and general fans might oppose any future sales however there’s that old saying that bad press is good press and unfortunately if she’s being talked about globally and releases and album most people are going to check it out. Not to mention during a time when album sales don’t matter as much. Her streams would be massive. 

3 hours ago, Stefani said:

7 consecutive #1 singles, 4 million copies of the album sold first week in the US, and $600 million tour gross are on lock:shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

And where she is going to kick off the era? Exactly! The Super Bowl! With the most watched halftime show of all time, a record no other artist will ever  break! 

6Te4.gif 

I honestly don’t think so. She was the most talked about person in 2003 as well but her album didn’t sell crazy well to reflect her fame.

Unless people have been listening to her music and getting into it again or for the first time!

For some reason, I feel like Mariah Carey has gained a lot of fans during the lockdown. 

2 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I honestly don’t think so. She was the most talked about person in 2003 as well but her album didn’t sell crazy well to reflect her fame.

Unless people have been listening to her music and getting into it again or for the first time!

For some reason, I feel like Mariah Carey has gained a lot of fans during the lockdown. 

In The Zone sold very well, it had one of the highest first weeks of 2003! You’re also forgetting that back then is when people started to turn on her, people are supporting her now...it’s a completely different atmosphere! 

I do think when she decides to return to the spotlight it will be big because she has gotten so much attention and support. 

I don't know,  I think she wants to have a normal life, I think she fell out if love with it..

9 studio albums and only 3 of them are actually the way she wanted it, though Glory was an album she was proud of, she didn't have the support of her record label like she did with Femme fatale.

We were discussing this, I think she wants to retire, when a passion becomes a job, the love for it is gone. 

She might end up free, but free Britney or not, I doubt she will be able to renegotiate a contract she signed in 2014 for a 4 album renewal deal with RCA, reports were even saying her best bets is to stay with RCA or go like Mariah did and sign with LA Reid, who would fight for her to make the music she wants. 

Archived