Who is your favorite Youtuber?

• Super Mods

Omg I have SO many but I guess I'll say the ones I watch the most:

Laura Jane Ateiler : her videos are based on retro beauty and lifestyle. (she even has a cosmetic line called Vintage Dolls Cosmetic)

Sloan: Its basically mostly about #FreeBritney and also the Nickelodeon scandal with Dan Schneider

Christy Carlson Romano: I LOVE her cooking show so much especially with all my old faves as guests

Honest: I like that he's "honest" about pop culture lol

BlameitonJorge: he does conspiracy theory videos and videos on lost media footages

• Love 2
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

I love so many! And they are all different.I love booktuber, people who presented books, then people who love the same things as me and collect it like Harry Potter, Sailor Moon, Disney. But I also love to watch news, theories, mystery stuff.Here are some of my faves,a wild mix:

BsMichelle:

CreepyPastaPunch (a channel about creepy things and mysteries)

Sailor Cat (she do videos about Sailor Moon and other manga and anime.Some of her videos have subtitles)

Sappramoon .She is a huge Sailor Moon fan,could open her own museum,has an exclusive and huge collection. But she is more active on Facebook and Instagram. And she is one of the members of Sailor Moon German, the official German Fanclub.(and she is such a sweetheart, always nice and willing  to help)

dagilp_lbh. A Harry Potter fan,who has great content. And a lot of videos of the Harry Potter game "Harry Potter mysteries" where he play through the chapters.And I love his character facts videos.

expectobooktronum.She is Harry Potter fan too and has a huge book collection.

She made a lot of videos about books. And is such a  beauty and nice.

toni pure:Her content is mostly about books, mental health, and veganism. She is more active on Instagram. I love her stories there. And she is an author, her latest book is very successful. She wrote about her anorexia and how she overcomes it. I wish her so much that she became really successful like  her role models and can live off her writing:

A Call For An Uprising.Very informativ content. I see the world different now:

I could go on and on.So many good stuff there.So many creative and wise people.Oh,one last one:

Official Ed and Lorraine Warren Channel.Her son-in-law now manages the channel and continues they work:

Insolito,he talks about missing people, cold cases:

Now that you've mentioned it I think I've watched quite a lot of BSMichelle videos, not recently though. 

• Love 2

Just Jordan Miller. I mean, why follow anyone else. Jordan is so inspiring and motivational. He will change the world with his channel. I love how he supports free speech. And I love how he rolls up his sleeves, no matter how ridiculous it looks, to make sure everyone notices his biceps. So inspiring and not insecure or thirsty at all!!!! Nicki Minaj Judging You GIF

• Haha 3

Okay so in my previous post in this thread I mentioned Simply Nailogical (real name Cristine) as one of my favourite YouTubers. She also runs a podcast with her boyfriend Ben called Simply Podlogical. Well on the Podlogical Insta story earlier she announced in the next episode coming out next Tuesday she and Ben are talking about Britney? She also said the episode will touch on true crime, this makes me think they might discuss the Free Britney movement and the cship. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block