Who is your favorite Youtuber?

Just now, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Same. I used to be really into Whitney *******s but I couldn't look at her the same after she said some pretty insensitive things about Britney. 

Urgh I didn’t know about this. She was also supportive Chris Elia after several underage girls accused him of assault.

But, you reminded me of Whitney Port as I watch her Hills reactions on YT and they are honestly amazing and hilarious 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Urgh I didn’t know about this. She was also supportive Chris Elia after several underage girls accused him of assault.

But, you reminded me of Whitney Port as I watch her Hills reactions on YT and they are honestly amazing and hilarious 

True, Whitney C eventually walked her comments back a bit so I semi forgive her. Glad you knew who I was talking about, I didn't realize her whole last name would be censored lol. 

I've totally seen Whitney Ports reactions, they are def worth a watch if you were into the hills. I watched her miscarriage video yesterday and it made me cry. Such a sweet girl. 

• Love 1

Found out about her like 2 weeks ago. Love her dry-azz sense of humor.

Just wholesome British food content. Love this girlie to pieces, as she never fails to brighten my day.

She makes some of the most high quality content on the platform. A 90 minute video that's as long as one of my uni lectures?! You bet I'm dropping everything to watch this. Nat never fails to challenge my views, and I adore her for that. She pulled me out of that whole anti-SJW side of the internet.

Another channel that I watch to challenge my views. I don't agree with her 100% of the time, but I love hearing about the perspective's of people from other communities, and she's hella pleasant and articulate on top of that. She makes me ponder topics that I'd otherwise never ponder otherwise.

• Love 3

I watch quite a few but Simply Nailogical is one of my absolute favourites. I’m also a massive supporter of her nail polish brand.

I also enjoy Rosanna Pansino, iJustine, Bella Fiori, Eleanor Neale, Megan McCullom, AJayII etc. 

My favourite ASMR channels are Gibi ASMR, Hunnibee ASMR and ASMR Magic. 

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I used to be into watching The Dolan Twins but they got kinda boring. I used to think they were so hot but they got all those nasty random tattoos. :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

omg totally! They were incredibly hot but they ruined themselves with so many random ink... AND now they're constantly *****ing and complaining, and talking too much but doing very little. And they love money way too much. And I don't think they are as nice towards others as they seem to be. Also, what a toxic relationship they have with each other... How can you share a bank account with your brother? How healthy is to live with your brother AND her girlfriend? START LIVING SEPARATE LIVES ALREADY!

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

omg totally! They were incredibly hot but they ruined themselves with so many random ink... AND now they're constantly *****ing and complaining, and talking too much but doing very little. And they love money way too much. And I don't think they are as nice towards others as they seem to be. Also, what a toxic relationship they have with each other... How can you share a bank account with your brother? How healthy is to live with your brother AND her girlfriend? START LIVING SEPARATE LIVES ALREADY!

Exactly. I remember they said something like 2 years back that even if they get married one day, they still wanna live together. That they can't imagine not being together. Which i get theyre twins and I don't have a twin so idk, but it seems a little too much. Sure they are a brand together but they seem super co-dependent. I have a feeling it will mess up their future relationships. 

• Like 1

I love so many! And they are all different.I love booktuber, people who presented books, then people who love the same things as me and collect it like Harry Potter, Sailor Moon, Disney. But I also love to watch news, theories, mystery stuff.Here are some of my faves,a wild mix:

BsMichelle:

CreepyPastaPunch (a channel about creepy things and mysteries)

Sailor Cat (she do videos about Sailor Moon and other manga and anime.Some of her videos have subtitles)

Sappramoon .She is a huge Sailor Moon fan,could open her own museum,has an exclusive and huge collection. But she is more active on Facebook and Instagram. And she is one of the members of Sailor Moon German, the official German Fanclub.(and she is such a sweetheart, always nice and willing  to help)

dagilp_lbh. A Harry Potter fan,who has great content. And a lot of videos of the Harry Potter game "Harry Potter mysteries" where he play through the chapters.And I love his character facts videos.

expectobooktronum.She is Harry Potter fan too and has a huge book collection.

She made a lot of videos about books. And is such a  beauty and nice.

toni pure:Her content is mostly about books, mental health, and veganism. She is more active on Instagram. I love her stories there. And she is an author, her latest book is very successful. She wrote about her anorexia and how she overcomes it. I wish her so much that she became really successful like  her role models and can live off her writing:

A Call For An Uprising.Very informativ content. I see the world different now:

I could go on and on.So many good stuff there.So many creative and wise people.Oh,one last one:

Official Ed and Lorraine Warren Channel.Her son-in-law now manages the channel and continues they work:

Insolito,he talks about missing people, cold cases:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block