La Toya Jackson speaking out against Michael

Britney'sBish

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael never touched anyone and you Gen Z people are sadly misinformed because of this stupid cancel culture you mindless idiots are hunting old material to cancel people for the most stupidest reasons, including dead people. Go read a book or find a hobby, get off the internet :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

2 hours ago, Stefani said:

I can't believe she would do something like this. I mean going against her own family supposedly because of pressure from her partner? It doesn't make sense and I hate how some Exhalers and gays in general actually stan La Toya unironically. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Speaking up because the pressure of a partner really makes no sense though...

It's not like the rest of the Jackson clan aren't a bunch of liars.

She literally had everything to lose by speaking up.

Those flying to Michael's defense don't surprise me though.

It's perfectly normal to have sleepovers with kids when you're an adult male.

Why it was ever allowed in the first place speaks volumes about the parents.

Maybe MJ paid them because he figured maybe those poor kids' families did it because they needed money. He wanted to be nice to kids. I think he said something similar and now that I know more about him, I think it's totally plausible for who he was. 

Stay Home GIF by Orlando Korzo

2 hours ago, DarkOut said:

Maybe MJ paid them because he figured maybe those poor kids' families did it because they needed money. He wanted to be nice to kids. I think he said something similar and now that I know more about him, I think it's totally plausible for who he was. 

Stay Home GIF by Orlando Korzo

MJ always struck me as being more of a just pay them to go away vs going the legal route. He was too kind and frankly, naive for this industry. Such a tragic story.

She was in an abusive relationship,  she was literally kidnapped by that guy on a flight to Japan,  I don't think he would hurt any of those kids..

You guys are reaching, just ask Wade, and the other guy, they are losing their lawsuits left and right. Cos they have no evidence to corroborate the story..

Even Jordan's father admitted in tape, it was all a lie, just to ruin a man's life his son preferred over his own father, mind you. Jordan by the time he was 15, legally emancipated himself. 

His father killed himself due to the depression..

The director of finding Neverland is actually having a hard time finding a US distributor since HBO was basically found in the court of law, that the contract they signed with Michael in 1992 to air a concert special was legally permanent HBO had to pay the estate 250 Million dollars for a breach of contract.  

If Michael did all these things,  how come his estate isn't losing one lawsuit,  but keep being favored and found no wrong doing. 

We have to agree to disagree, none of us were there and can be sure 100%. To me, it is clear that he did something to those kinds.

Having sleepovers with kids who already have families (separating the kids from the parents) it is not normal behaviour and this is a fact, not an assumption. Clearly he should have seeked help from therapists.

The truth is: the story is believable. Not saying it’s true but it would make sense if it were true.

He didn’t have any friends growing up and he always wanted to be a regular boy who hung out and spent time with his friends.

During your teenage years, experimenting with the human body becomes something important and in the earlier days (even Anne Frank did this), you got to know your friends body.

He probably missed these experiences as a child and he wanted it to happen for him which is why he did childish things like sleepovers, fun games and stuff with young kids.

And once again, this doesn’t prove anything. It’s just a thought.

Thoughts?

2 hours ago, Sea flower said:

I disagree. He was proven not guilty, not the same. OJ was also proven not guilty in 1994, so what? An army of lawyers can do wonders.

I suggest you read this book first.
It's a book based on court records, dozens of investigators raided MJ's house unannounced, looking for any evidence, but there was no evidence of abuse, not even evidence that he had p*******a, and psychiatry analyzed and testified under oath that he did not have p*******a.
The mother and son who sued him were frauds who also perjured themselves in another case that they were ***ually abused by a supermarket clerk.

Michael Jackson Conspiracy: Jones, Aphrodite, Mesereau, Thomas: 9781097685301: Amazon.com: Books
https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Jackson-Conspiracy-Aphrodite-Jones/dp/1097685306/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=michael+jackson+conspiracy&qid=1614766519&sr=8-1

On 3/2/2021 at 10:02 PM, Stefani said:

I can't believe she would do something like this. I mean going against her own family supposedly because of pressure from her partner? It doesn't make sense and I hate how some Exhalers and gays in general actually stan La Toya unironically. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

lol the fbi literally found weird pictures and magazines in his room at neverland

and if he was innocent why would he pay the parents millions of dollars

7 minutes ago, dr34mc0r3 said:

lol the fbi literally found weird pictures and magazines in his room at neverland

and if he was innocent why would he pay the parents millions of dollars

"Weird pictures"? Is that the best that the MJ haters can come up with? None of those pictures were considered CP and weren't even used in court against him despite being found before the 2005 trial iirc, so what's your point? And how is paying someone off to avoid a bigger media frenzy an implication of guilt? 

41 minutes ago, Stefani said:

"Weird pictures"? Is that the best that the MJ haters can come up with? None of those pictures were considered CP and weren't even used in court against him despite being found before the 2005 trial iirc, so what's your point? And how is paying someone off to avoid a bigger media frenzy an implication of guilt? 

i'm not a hater i like many of his songs...

but some of his fans are in total denial. too many coincidences and allegations. those rumors prob come from somewhere.

On 3/2/2021 at 2:00 PM, Britney'sBish said:

In this 1993 interview La Toya Jackson speaks out about her brother's behavior with young boys.

Why would she lie? She literally had nothing to gain from it.

Thoughts?

Read her biography. She explained it. She was pretty much in a similar situation as Britney is now during this period of time in her life. 

Archived