Britney Spears' father Jamie tells CNN he would "love nothing more than to see Britney not need a conservatorship"

Just now, jordeezy said:

Part of me feels like the conservatorship was going to happen anyways and Jamie just stepped in as a middle man to try and protect Britney from strangers but it all ended up backfiring on him - but that's just me wanting to believe that someone would want the best for their child. Its so sad. 

Please tell me you’re joking?  We know the reasons why 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Sorry, I am just nervous about this whole thing. I just pray that Jamie out of the picture is Britney making progress to freedom and not her just getting permanently stuck. I am cautiously optimistic. 

FTR, I understand where you are coming from whether I agree or not (I don't haha) and it makes perfect sense.  If the conservatorship was going to happen, outside of Jamie/family, I can understand where you are coming from.  Knowing what we know about Jamie however, makes this thought such a stretch for us all. But again, I get what you're saying.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

FTR, I understand where you are coming from whether I agree or not (I don't haha) and it makes perfect sense.  If the conservatorship was going to happen, outside of Jamie/family, I can understand where you are coming from.  Knowing what we know about Jamie however, makes this thought such a stretch for us all. But again, I get what you're saying.

Yeah, I am all for Britney getting what she wants - if she wants Jamie out then that's fine. I think I am just beginning to feel nervous because it seems like Jamie is GOING to get booted out, all of the pressure has been steered toward him by the machine and it makes me question it all. I know the conservatorship is 100% unfair but I just need to be 100% on the circumstances that it was built on. 

• Love 5