Britney Spears' father Jamie tells CNN he would "love nothing more than to see Britney not need a conservatorship"

Just now, Jordan Miller said:

Please refrain from this kind of commentary 🙏 

I’d rather leave the forum when it is something so serious as people defending a conservatorship.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow. They really need to just stop. It looks so silly trying to act like they would just step aside "if Britney would just file the petition." Isn't she asking at this very moment that Jamie be remove

The way Vivian still says 'she can contact her daddy' 

Every time they use the phrase that ,,daddy loves her" it makes me sick

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Yeah - not to defend him but people can grow and change. I know my parents argued a lot in front of me when I was a kid but now they get along a lot better than they did then. 

yeah he changed just in time britney needed help... only 2 years or so before britney and kevin picked him up from rehab.. mustve been a miracle

• Like 3
  • Community Leader
Just now, Newrie said:

I’d rather leave the forum when it is something so serious as people defending a conservatorship.

I understand and that's ok. Please express yourself without calling others stupid.

• Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Yeah - not to defend him but people can grow and change. I know my parents argued a lot in front of me when I was a kid but now they get along a lot better than they did then. 

How is that relevant? Did your dad hit your mother and drive with you while drunk? Has your dad physically abused your children? Did your dad remove all of your civil rights and freedom of speech?

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'm just going to say it does worry me a little that Ingham is refusing to say anything because of the ~pending case~. Unless that's Britney's request that he doesn't say anything, but IDK... then why say in court docs she appreciates the fans' informed support and doesn't want this to be a family secret. 

Exactly, Ingham needs to do something :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I'm not saying give interviews but take some actual steps like filing to remove Jamie, he just seems to be delaying it :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

• Like 2

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Are we reading the same comments lol? Everyone is seeing right through her statement. 

not gonna point fingers but yes u can get some “oh maybe jaimes not so bad” vibes from some of these comments, how can u not see it? 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Britneylandia said:

I’m disgusted. Britney wants him out so he should be out. As god STOP saying “Britney’s daddy” like if she was 8 years old.

FREE BRITNEY!!!

This rhetoric is intentional. They're trying to infantilize her in the public eyes. We hear the baby voice on her IG, we constantly have the images of young Britney from music videos flashing on tv, and frankly, she still looks very young. They want people to forget she will be 40 this year and is far from a child even though they are treating her as such. That's why they probably hesitated posting that photo of her with Sean & Jayden. It highlights just how long this has been going on and how old Britney is while still getting treated like a child.

• Like 9
  • Community Curators
1 minute ago, Newrie said:

How is that relevant? Did your dad hit your mother and drive with you while drunk? Has your dad physically abused your children? Did your dad remove all of your civil rights and freedom of speech?

Dude... you need to understand critical thinking. The power pendulum of public opinion is shifting. Jamie is working hard to make his case and I am not DEFENDING him. I am just analyzing the quote he used - "he would love nothing more than see Britney not need a conservatorship" - now we need to know WHY it is needed. All that I am saying is that if he is the only one who thinks she needs it then him getting out of the picture is going to take away the need for it. IF HE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS SHE NEEDS IT THEN THIS WILL END! But, what if there are other people who were trying to put her in this and he simply jumped in as a middle man to try and make things better for his daughter? Critical thinking. 

• Like 5

This is just a disaster a dumpster fire mess it’s so sad Britney’s life is in the hands of the California court system when so many people are out for a paycheck and relying on her staying in this conservatorship to get money. I feel as though it can be years and years to come before there’s any real traction unless something drastically happens to set Britney free but it just sounds like it’s a super tall order and relying on Britney’s income! Then on the other hand Ingham doesn’t seem to be doing very much as he hasn’t the last 13 years hopefully within the next hearing or so things will start to pick up some traction and maybe he’ll start to do his job! 

• Like 2
  • Community Curators
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

@OnlyBeyonce liking posts Pro-conservatorship and reporting those against the C-ship - such a troll :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Hope you're enjoying your time out :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Who here is pro-conservatorhip in this thread? 

Why the **** doesn't Ingham petitions for Jamies removal. He keeps hinting that bs in court. But never actually does anything ? Like wtf ?

Also if she truly does have a legal right to petition for conservatories ending,why aren't they doing that ? This is getting messier by each passing day.

I-

giphy.gif

• Like 3

this statement totally gave me rosemund pike 'I care a lot' vibes.

"we would love for this conservatorship to end! Britney can file it!" 

yeah, cause she's swimming in independent legal help right now and isn't isolated with people watching her every move and appointing doctors and lawyers for her who have a conflict of interest in saying she doesn't need the conservatorship since their very livelihoods depends on her being so sick that she needs one. 

WE. ARE. NOT. BUYING. IT. 

• Like 4