Join Webull and get two free stocks

Jordan Miller

• Leader

webull.jpg.cd5d614750531b154a7e483abf9baa40.jpg

Hey Exhale, are any of you interested in investing? After the whole Robinhood fiasco, I decided to open up a Webull account to track my investments there.

Webull is offering new members (who sign up and despot $100 onto the platform) two free stocks. :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

If you use my affiliate link, you get the two free stocks and I also get a free stock. :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Just want to be transparent about that, but really it's a win win :] :ramona_dancing_bathing_suit:

I actually got four free stocks when signing up and depositing $100 because of the promotion at the time. This is what I got (see below). You could theoretically get a Google or Facebook stock if the stock Gods allow so. 

It's SO important to invest. Think about it. 

https://act.webull.com/te/VzYLw6bIzaWp/erg/inviteUs/recommend_1691_A_push

IMG-5-C73-ED44-B0-C8-1.jpg

Just a reminder I'm not a financial adviser obviously. This is all my own personal experience. 

Related:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Webull is an ok starting point if you're just getting into stocks. Just be careful as they're known to approve margin trading for small accounts, which is a good thing if you know what you're doing but can get you in trouble if you don't. Same goes for options trading. If you're more experienced or plan on being an active trader for the long haul, I'd recommend a more established brokerage platform like Charles Schwab or TD Ameritrade. 

Jordan, what in the world are you doing to this site? I thought it couldn’t get worse after you transitioned exhale into being the main page of breathe heavy and using the users as a way to avoid having to write quality pop culture news - but you proved me wrong  

The ads all over this site are bad enough, then every time you post a new YouTube video you blast it all over the site (posts, banners, etc) now you’re using it as a place to promote your affiliate links to some stocks app which has NOTHING to do with this site. 

If you’re done running a QUALITY website then just move on and call it quits. You have single handedly destroyed what was once a great website. Mess. 

• Leader
6 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Webull is an ok starting point if you're just getting into stocks. Just be careful as they're known to approve margin trading for small accounts, which is a good thing if you know what you're doing but can get you in trouble if you don't. Same goes for options trading. If you're more experienced or plan on being an active trader for the long haul, I'd recommend a more established brokerage platform like Charles Schwab or TD Ameritrade. 

Solid advice! I think investing in a quality index fund when you’re beginning is the way to go. That’s what I’m doing 🙏

• Leader
2 hours ago, justloveme123 said:

first u troll us with freak like me, then the satisfaction song, now you are asking us to use your links for stocks. :/

I think it’s cool to talk about personal finance. It’s a big passion of mine. I would love for Exhalers to talk more about finances outside of Britney’s conservatorship. 😇

• Leader
28 minutes ago, azmuscl said:

Jordan, what in the world are you doing to this site? I thought it couldn’t get worse after you transitioned exhale into being the main page of breathe heavy and using the users as a way to avoid having to write quality pop culture news - but you proved me wrong  

The ads all over this site are bad enough, then every time you post a new YouTube video you blast it all over the site (posts, banners, etc) now you’re using it as a place to promote your affiliate links to some stocks app which has NOTHING to do with this site. 

If you’re done running a QUALITY website then just move on and call it quits. You have single handedly destroyed what was once a great website. Mess. 

I appreciate your feedback but I respectfully disagree. 🙏

BreatheHeavy  is in the best shape it’s ever been in because I ditched the former homepage and leaned into the community vibe. Exhale and it’s members (including you) are seriously amazing. I feel so much more fulfilled now than I ever did furiously writing article after article. I don’t miss that whatsoever.

I know on the surface it’s a little cringe that I am being transparent and sharing an affiliate link when there are also ads here. Truth be told I don’t love ads. I wish this place was ad free, but that’s not possible. It takes money to keep this place running. I even got a job recently so my livelihood didn’t depend on this place which started to feel really weird amidst the Free Britney movement.

I want Exhalers to become more fiscally responsible and that’s why I decided to open a Personal Finance section. 

If you think I’m lame for wanting to better my (and your guys’ lives) financially then I genuinely do apologize. I want to see everyone win. It’s not my intention to use or hurt anyone 🙏

1 minute ago, Reluctant said:

The recent use of this board for “investing” advice and “financial” banter is an odd turn... While people are quick to offer up advice, I’m not certain this is a group of in-the-know, seasoned advisors... 😂 

Oh, I didn’t read through this thread to see others were mentioning this weird turn to financial talk or that the use of the forum for such talk was contentious. I RARELY post, and I have been visiting breatheheavy since the 2000s. If I, a long time breatheheavy fan, find it annoying enough to post about that might be a pulse on how others feel (or at least a decent number of us). 

• Leader
14 minutes ago, Reluctant said:

Oh, I didn’t read through this thread to see others were mentioning this weird turn to financial talk or that the use of the forum for such talk was contentious. I RARELY post, and I have been visiting breatheheavy since the 2000s. If I, a long time breatheheavy fan, find it annoying enough to post about that might be a pulse on how others feel (or at least a decent number of us). 

Well in my defense, people said the same thing when BH went from Britney-only to Britney and pop music news. And again when we expanded in the past year to include content about politics, global news, lgbtq, tech and mental health discussions (which are regularly featured on the homepage). Personal finance is an area I want this community to be exposed to a little. 🙏 Hopefully this didn’t come off defensive. I genuinely do see where you’re coming from.

31 minutes ago, Reluctant said:

We should all just support each other. All good. It’s not that deep. It’s just good karma. 

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I appreciate your feedback but I respectfully disagree. 🙏

BreatheHeavy  is in the best shape it’s ever been in because I ditched the former homepage and leaned into the community vibe. Exhale and it’s members (including you) are seriously amazing. I feel so much more fulfilled now than I ever did furiously writing article after article. I don’t miss that whatsoever.

I know on the surface it’s a little cringe that I am being transparent and sharing an affiliate link when there are also ads here. Truth be told I don’t love ads. I wish this place was ad free, but that’s not possible. It takes money to keep this place running. I even got a job recently so my livelihood didn’t depend on this place which started to feel really weird amidst the Free Britney movement.

I want Exhalers to become more fiscally responsible and that’s why I decided to open a Personal Finance section. 

If you think I’m lame for wanting to better my (and your guys’ lives) financially then I genuinely do apologize. I want to see everyone win. It’s not my intention to use or hurt anyone 🙏

I’m all for following your passions and wanting to expose people to different things. But honestly, who the hell is coming to BreatheHeavy for financial advice? Or to take advantage of your affiliate link for some low end, underperforming stocks? If you are really serious about bettering people’s lives financially then you’d educate people on the topic - not use your website as a way to leverage your affiliate links. In the business world that’s called a conflict of interests. 

There comes a point where it becomes over kill to constantly change, reinvent, and introduce new things when your original user base was a niche market. Any successful business manager would tell you that you need to view your business from your customer’s perspective. When it comes to BreatheHeavy it’s blatantly obvious that you focus more on your own personal opinions of where this should go instead of understanding what the users came here for in the first place. Obviously, those who have been here a long time will often follow the lead because they’ve become a community. 

This site used to be about Britney and only Britney. So, naturally that can only get you so far with a niche while maintaining profitability. I’m sure if you had stuck to only reporting on Britney this site would be dead in the year 2021. 

Naturally, I think most people can understand the transition from Britney to becoming more pop music focused. For a while, that transition was actually well received and an enjoyable experience. A one stop shop for all your favorite pop music news. 
Now, this site has become basically no different than Reddit. 

If you didn’t want to write articles anymore you should have shut down the site. You now essentially use your members to keep interest in your site going and to do the work of a blogger/journalist for you. Yes, you do still write posts and obviously have a hand in the running of the site but point blank the users here do a lot of the heavy lifting to keep your site relevant. It’s clear the passion you once had for this site is gone. Now it feels all about the money. BreatheHeavy has lost its heart and is nothing more than a general news forum these days. A sad departure from a great site. It’s obvious your greed has gotten in the way - you won’t even let people use the website with an ad blocker turned on, and force people to sign up to view posts.

Your words say one thing, but your actions say another. 

• Leader
43 minutes ago, azmuscl said:

If you didn’t want to write articles anymore you should have shut down the site. You now essentially use your members to keep interest in your site going and to do the work of a blogger/journalist for you. Yes, you do still write posts and obviously have a hand in the running of the site but point blank the users here do a lot of the heavy lifting to keep your site relevant. It’s clear the passion you once had for this site is gone. Now it feels all about the money. BreatheHeavy has lost its heart and is nothing more than a general news forum these days. A sad departure from a great site. It’s obvious your greed has gotten in the way - you won’t even let people use the website with an ad blocker turned on, and force people to sign up to view posts.

With all due respect this feels soo negative.

I think we’ll have to agree to disagree. I appreciate your support over all the years. Because you’ve been reading BH for so long, I would have hoped you would know me a little better. You’ve seen me grow up then. You are right, I did lose my passion: when I was on a hamster wheel writing articles.

Now that BH functions as a community it’s far more fulfilling. BH has found its heart not lost it. I’m not greedy. My passion has not waned (I feel more passionate about bh than ever. I’m happy).

The members are what makes this site. That’s what makes any thriving community.

Idk man I just feel like you don’t root for me and have an icky view of BH. That’s alright, but it’s just now how I see things. Anyway, I unfeatured the topic bc the vibe is kinda weird now. 

13 hours ago, azmuscl said:

I’m all for following your passions and wanting to expose people to different things. But honestly, who the hell is coming to BreatheHeavy for financial advice? Or to take advantage of your affiliate link for some low end, underperforming stocks? If you are really serious about bettering people’s lives financially then you’d educate people on the topic - not use your website as a way to leverage your affiliate links. In the business world that’s called a conflict of interests. 

There comes a point where it becomes over kill to constantly change, reinvent, and introduce new things when your original user base was a niche market. Any successful business manager would tell you that you need to view your business from your customer’s perspective. When it comes to BreatheHeavy it’s blatantly obvious that you focus more on your own personal opinions of where this should go instead of understanding what the users came here for in the first place. Obviously, those who have been here a long time will often follow the lead because they’ve become a community. 

This site used to be about Britney and only Britney. So, naturally that can only get you so far with a niche while maintaining profitability. I’m sure if you had stuck to only reporting on Britney this site would be dead in the year 2021. 

Naturally, I think most people can understand the transition from Britney to becoming more pop music focused. For a while, that transition was actually well received and an enjoyable experience. A one stop shop for all your favorite pop music news. 
Now, this site has become basically no different than Reddit. 

Your words say one thing, but your actions say another. 

I don't really get the negative feedback. Nobody's forcing you to read topics that don't interest you. If you're here for Britney, there are still plenty of topics in her forum to discuss with other members. If you're here for pop music, there's a space for that too. A lot of members have other interests that they enjoy sharing with those who are interested.  Why would you want to restrict what people talk about when it has zero effect on your life? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

As for the actual topic, here's a pretty informative video about investing and retirement plans, especially if your employer offers it:

On 3/2/2021 at 5:18 PM, azmuscl said:

I agree with most of your points. I have been an avid reader but lately I've just lost interest in the site. Do you know any other britney fan sites? 

Archived