Terrifying insta video about Britney

Peachy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Marlean said:

Where do you see it?

I don’t think it was henna it was just flash tattoos and she covered her whole body.. it screams boredom and expressing ones self.. did Britney know the exact images in those pics? Probably not.. did somebody shady supply them to her? Probably lol 

On 3/2/2021 at 1:33 PM, Look But Don't Touch said:

What year she owned it 

She bought in late 2000 or early 2001 and sold the house in 2003.

On 3/2/2021 at 9:48 AM, jordeezy said:

IDC what anyone says, Britney was scared AF of Madonna in For The Record. You could sense it in her body language. 

I just rewatched this & holy crap- could she have backed off any further? Good eye picking up on that. I have read interpretations that Madonna has been...other worldly for a while now. 

48 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

I just rewatched this & holy crap- could she have backed off any further? Good eye picking up on that. I have read interpretations that Madonna has been...other worldly for a while now. 

Notice how Britney's friend from the interview backed off from Britney after the "haunting" according to her story lol something scared them 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2021 at 11:42 PM, Danielle1987 said:

I also noticed it and found it weird. She's supposed to be Brit's role model. Sure, you're excited when you meet it, but you feel comfortable in their presence. Brit, I'm not sure, was  shy or anxious. I thought that was strange, the two of them are no strangers to each other. I thought it has to do that Brit had problems in general with other people and was restrain herself/was shy.But now that you write it I see it in a different light...Creepy the whole thing...

Archived