Terrifying insta video about Britney

Peachy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, HIM said:

I envy people who sense and see spirits because I don’t see ****. Ever. That’s what makes me a skeptic because I do believe in logic and sometimes people are easily fooled by sound and light. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

I love discussing paranormal stuff - I have never SEEN a ghost but I had some really weird things happen in my childhood home after I acquired an old piano. Never SCARY, EVIL stuff, just weird stuff. My mom hated the piano and as soon as I moved out, she had it moved out of her home and now its ruined. It was an 1814 piano, saloon style - it came from the 3rd floor of an old church in my home town. I never got bad vibes from it, but you could tell it had a lot of history. 

2 hours ago, Britman512 said:

I wonder how true this was, I’m gonna need someone who worked that night at the hotel to confirm that Britney had an extended stay there. 

I do believe in dark spirits tho

was Britney cursed? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

When  Brit was in the hospital after she shaved her had there were rumors that Brit wanted to hang herself with a bedsheet and scream I´m the antichrist".And she wrote 666 somewhere or so. And even Lynn said that Brit was possessed.

I must say,I believe 100% the thing with the house. But this?:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

And even when a person is possessed, there is no need to rip away all of her rights, take away her life. Most people who were once possessed get healthy, some died. But NEVER done they something to the possessed person as they did with Britney. Another stupid reason for her team and family to keep her trapped.:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

1 minute ago, Cinderella85 said:

When  Brit was in the hospital after she shaver her had there were rumors that Brit wanted to hang herself with a bedsheet and scream I´m the antichrist".And she wrote 666 somewhere or so. And even Lynn said that Brit was possessed.

I must say,I believe 100% the thing with the house. But this?:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

And even when a person is possessed, there is no need to rip away all of her rights, take away her life. Most people who were once possessed get healthy, some died. But NEVER done they something to the possessed person as they did with Britney. Another stupid reason for her team and family to keep her trapped.:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

There were a lot of untrue rumors around that time - there was also a rumor of her wearing a blue wig and shaving her legs in the pool but I am pretty sure we would have seen her in that blue wig in paparazzi pics if it were true. I am starting to believe that the whole possession thing was Britney's home. I think it makes more sense that way. I think Britney probably complained about spirits or ghosts in her home and Britney's mom took it seriously - Louisiana is the home of NEW ORLEANS, one of the biggest witchcraft places in America and lots of people believe in that stuff and that it has power. 

2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

There were a lot of untrue rumors around that time - there was also a rumor of her wearing a blue wig and shaving her legs in the pool but I am pretty sure we would have seen her in that blue wig in paparazzi pics if it were true. I am starting to believe that the whole possession thing was Britney's home. I think it makes more sense that way. I think Britney probably complained about spirits or ghosts in her home and Britney's mom took it seriously - Louisiana is the home of NEW ORLEANS, one of the biggest witchcraft places in America and lots of people believe in that stuff and that it has power. 

You are so right.To me it is the reason why Brit mentions Voodoo so often.

32 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

It is part of the culture there and it makes sense why Britney would be so afraid of it and why she was staying in hotels so much at that time. 

Absolutely.:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: And I would not be surprised when her family did rituals. There was a picture of Britney on Instagram where she has Voodoo signs all over her body, the picture was deleted.

5f203064c485b34c5e15cf36_o_U_v2.jpg

But what I don´t understand is, that Voodoo is actually not evil.How fit it together?:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:
5 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Absolutely.:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: And I would not be surprised when her family did rituals. There was a picture of Britney on Instagram where she has Voodoo signs all over her body, the picture was deleted.

5f203064c485b34c5e15cf36_o_U_v2.jpg

But what I don´t understand is, that Voodoo is actually not evil.How fit it together?:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

That's henna. However she was seen with Kevin with that vodoo doll. 

7 hours ago, HIM said:

I envy people who sense and see spirits because I don’t see ****. Ever. That’s what makes me a skeptic because I do believe in logic and sometimes people are easily fooled by sound and light. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

You don’t want it... !!!  :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Thank you  for the responses.. thought this would just fade away like most of my posts. What if Britney was bringing all this weird happenings to life to her family and they thought she was crazy when I’m reality she was going through a scary scary time. That is what people don’t want to hear... I hate conspiracy theories but there is some stuff you just can’t explain... love how some mentioned Madonna and the cabal books.. y’all are smart !!! Than you bring in songs like Mona Lisa, rebellion.. that have been shunned.. the producer of rebellion... etc. etc. 

39 minutes ago, John0164 said:

You don’t want it... !!!  :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Thank you  for the responses.. thought this would just fade away like most of my posts. What if Britney was bringing all this weird happenings to life to her family and they thought she was crazy when I’m reality she was going through a scary scary time. That is what people don’t want to hear... I hate conspiracy theories but there is some stuff you just can’t explain... love how some mentioned Madonna and the cabal books.. y’all are smart !!! Than you bring in songs like Mona Lisa, rebellion.. that have been shunned.. the producer of rebellion... etc. etc. 

When Brit shaved her head, she wore the necklace with the star. She was filmed from behind, but she hung her necklace behind her so you could see. And in that night she locked herself and her son into a bathroom, they brought her to a hospital that had the same star on it.

I don´t know, maybe Kabbalah has trapped her, and now they don´t want to let her go. We don´t know what Kabbalah really is. It is known as a Jewish secret doctrine, but there are people who say it is like a sect.

The fact is, Brit's problems started to get really bad in 2003. Sure, 2007 was the highlight, but everything has its beginning.

Archived