Terrifying insta video about Britney

Peachy

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLyU504JWtb/?igshid=1bf4mavz20dp4 

Did anybody else see this..? about Britney inviting a “spiritual healer” to her old house and Britney had told her friends that she thought the person opened an evil portal in her house and the spirits were trying to hurt Britney? Wtf and I guess Britney moved and liked to live in a hotel after that and also I think Brittany Murphy moved into and died in that house along with her husband... the cause was black mold but many people believe the evil could have caused that.. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I wonder how true this was, I’m gonna need someone who worked that night at the hotel to confirm that Britney had an extended stay there. 

I do believe in dark spirits tho

was Britney cursed? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

The hairdresser said it happened after Madonna had gifted Britney all of those books we saw her carrying around. 

19 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

The hairdresser said it happened after Madonna had gifted Britney all of those books we saw her carrying around. 

Plot Twist: Madonna tried to kill Britney but she killed Brittany instead :eyes_britney_laugh:

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

IDC what anyone says, Britney was scared AF of Madonna in For The Record. You could sense it in her body language. 

Britney was like: “Can you please just get out? I’m here because I was obligated to do this stupid performance while I lipsynch to your damn vocals” :roxxy:

6 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

IDC what anyone says, Britney was scared AF of Madonna in For The Record. You could sense it in her body language. 

Britney definitely wasn’t scared of Madonna probably nervous, this was shortly after she had a breakdown/meltdown and still probably trying to feel comfortable dealing with her anxiety and other issues Britney  is definitely not scared of Madonna chile

Just now, IconicShow said:

Britney definitely wasn’t scared of Madonna probably nervous, this was shortly after she had a breakdown/meltdown and still probably trying to feel comfortable dealing with her anxiety and other issues Britney  is definitely not scared of Madonna chile

Whatever. Watch the video and interpret it yourself. I sensed uneasiness the first time I watched it before I even heard this story.

Archived