This Day in Pop: Lady Gaga announces the name of her 6th album, Chromatica (March 2)

11 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Pure flops that have outsold Britneys last 2 or 3 albums? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

Atleast people were interested about Chromatica, what about Glory? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

I didn't know Lady Gaga was in a fraudulentus conservatorship after her succesful albums :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Ps: This photo of your avatar is better than your previous one :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

12 hours ago, Dussiniers said:

I didn't know Lady Gaga was in a fraudulentus conservatorship after her succesful albums :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

She isnt but she still is light years more relevant than Britney in the last 3 years of music :explainlol_stare_spin:

12 hours ago, Dussiniers said:

Ps: This photo of your avatar is better than your previous one 

Thx but what other pfp yr talking about?

1 hour ago, Dussiniers said:

:typing_keyboard_computer:

TIME Magazine: "Britney is the most talked about pop star in 2021"

:rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Ps: We can leave Gaga in 2008 again and again and again with only one headline :bsass_britney_boys_nod:

Not for her music tho :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Glory wishes it had an ounce of relevancy of the Chromatica era, let alone Rain On Me being more popular than Myah Marie Jean and Fadry combined :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block