This Day in Pop: Lady Gaga announces the name of her 6th album, Chromatica (March 2)

1 minute ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

I mean... Stupid Love leaked before, album tittle I guess and whole album few days before from what I remember :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: 

I was in a group on FB about her and I remember literally everything leaking 

Yes, Stupid Love leaked, but I didn't listen to it all that much because I wanted to save that until it released. I felt sorry for Gaga when she had to deal with those leaks. As for the album, I think it literally leaked just a few hours before it was released, so I don't really consider that a "leak"

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Dussiniers said:

I think it's a day that Gaga never wants to remember again.
Too much flop for a single artist. 

S

Sorry, only truth... Don't know what happened with her team or she herself 

My answer to this is if it was a flop, then how come she ended up getting a top 5 single, and a #1 global smash single? Sure, it didn't end up like Gaga wanted, but it wasn't a flop. It deserves better

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I remember this was the first time I saw hype for a Lady Gaga album since Born This Way from people around me. 

Honestly, the pandemic wasn’t a reasonable excuse. There still was a lot that she could’ve done. I feel like she only released the album because she had hype from her A Star Is Born success.

Sure, it wasn't an excuse, but it definitely changed things. Chromatica was supposed to have nearly BTW level promotion, and because of the pandemic, she, and her team had to strategize new promotion plans. Not only that, she was supposed to perform at Coachella, and a handful of other events. As I said, Chromatica deserves much better.

40 minutes ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

My answer to this is if it was a flop, then how come she ended up getting a top 5 single, and a #1 global smash single? Sure, it didn't end up like Gaga wanted, but it wasn't a flop. It deserves better

Are you talking about Poker Face:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Edit: You say it right: It deserves better! 

1 hour ago, Dussiniers said:

I think it's a day that Gaga never wants to remember again.
Too much flop for a single artist. 

S

Sorry, only truth... Don't know what happened with her team or she herself 

Ummmm....the era was hardly promoted but it is still a record with 2 Top 5 singles, debuted at #1 in the worldwide chart with over 450k+ sales, was the fastest selling album in UK for 2020, had a major VMA performance and has sold nearly 2 million copies around the globe in a pandemic, and yet it is a flop? :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block