Instagram user tells Sean his mom is amazing

Just saw this post, and in the comments someone tagged Sean and said "do y'all realize how ******* amazing your mom is?"

In which Sean responded with "do u realize how ******* amazing I AM? jk. Y'all just need music from meee."

I still think texting Sean who's a minor is really bad, but at least they weren't like "FREE YOUR MOTHER" and stuff like that, they just complimented Britney, then told him he's also amazing. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL1p81Al8Cs/?igshid=nu30muplbjbk

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Her kids are funny to me. Imagine having grown strangers reach out to you it has to be strange but they handle well in my opinion lol 

He got his daddy´s attitude I see.

Haha this is hilarious, I love how he responded, just how a typical teenage boy would   

• Exhale+

Her kids are funny to me. Imagine having grown strangers reach out to you it has to be strange but they handle well in my opinion lol 

• Like 8

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

4 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Typical teenager. I’m still creeped out people go out of their way to talk to them. I cannot imagine how weird their lives must be. 

do you know your life is weird? - it's all they've ever known.

4 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

do you know your life is weird? - it's all they've ever known.

They’re old enough to know their life isn’t a normal one. They have friends whose parents probably work normal jobs and live normal lives. They don’t seem to be mixed up with other hollywood celebrity kids to think it’s normal. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, PZHSB said:

They’re old enough to know their life isn’t a normal one. They have friends whose parents probably work normal jobs and live normal lives. They don’t seem to be mixed up with other hollywood celebrity kids to think it’s normal. 

im just quoting for the record. lol the interviewer asked her that and she said its all she's ever known.