Instagram user tells Sean his mom is amazing

kasavas

Just saw this post, and in the comments someone tagged Sean and said "do y'all realize how ******* amazing your mom is?"

In which Sean responded with "do u realize how ******* amazing I AM? jk. Y'all just need music from meee."

I still think texting Sean who's a minor is really bad, but at least they weren't like "FREE YOUR MOTHER" and stuff like that, they just complimented Britney, then told him he's also amazing. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL1p81Al8Cs/?igshid=nu30muplbjbk

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

do you know your life is weird? - it's all they've ever known.

They’re old enough to know their life isn’t a normal one. They have friends whose parents probably work normal jobs and live normal lives. They don’t seem to be mixed up with other hollywood celebrity kids to think it’s normal. 

5 hours ago, PZHSB said:

They’re old enough to know their life isn’t a normal one. They have friends whose parents probably work normal jobs and live normal lives. They don’t seem to be mixed up with other hollywood celebrity kids to think it’s normal. 

im just quoting for the record. lol the interviewer asked her that and she said its all she's ever known.

Archived