Exhale help me choose a Britney picture for a painting I'm getting done

Britney painting  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Content Curators

Brit.thumb.JPG.9f8ede216a5b65a19f023eb3042938ab.JPGSo I'm redecorating my home and one of my friends offered to do some paintings. I really want to transition the look into something really glamorous but still keeping a little bit of my teen spirit which is my love for music.

He asked me to look for some ideas and we are getting together this Friday to sort everything out.

I wanna ask you guys to help me choose one picture for the Britney painting, I thought it would make it extra special to have other Britney fans involved.

I'm really excited, let me know what you think and also if you wanna suggest a different picture go right ahead.

Picture #1 

31b77cb58a0dcd691469a470e2d8a80d.jpg

Picture # 2

DKfkZM0X0AEDC8k.jpg

Picture #3

c7ed032427847033c56478589ea85e89.jpg

• Love 4

I wanna be there when you touch fire

4 hours ago, Iconic 4 U said:

They're all great pictures, I voted for #2!

4 hours ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

All great pictures. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: Voted for #2, it just screams classic, iconic Britney that everyone fell in love with. :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

29 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

I picked the second one. Nice outfit and background that compliment each other. Her eyes look right at you with her demeanor coming off as playful, yet ready to take hold of the world.

Agreed. Also it really matched the whole teen spirit vibe that he wanted to incorporate. They're all great but the first one screams classiness, the second happiness and the third, confidence. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

@Midnight or you could just resolve this in an oath of neutrality by getting a painting of the real Queen B. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Agreed. Also it really matched the whole teen spirit vibe that he wanted to incorporate. They're all great but the first one screams classiness, the second happiness and the third, confidence. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

@Midnight or you could just resolve this in an oath of neutrality by getting a painting of the real Queen B. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: 

Spoiler

She's already been chosen

ZPf9q-qkAWj3_700x470_KaMXZQjO.jpg

Thoughts ?

I'm getting four different paintings and you know I had to include her too :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

• Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire