Britney: I'm allowing myself not to be so strong all the time and to know it's ok to cry

14 hours ago, Soso said:

Cute caption Cassie :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Yeah. I don’t think the captions look anything like how she talks in interviews. When she is serious she is very serious and think things through, she is nothing like the 3 exclamation marks and 7 emojis after every sentence like Cassie’s Instagram look like. They don’t even let her speak, why would they hand her the phone or invite her to “send captions” to them? They DGAF what she wants otherwise, I think fans are being naive. If she gets free and says afterwards, as a free person, “YES it WAS me filming myself dancing and posting it 3 minutes later and it was me writing all the captions”, then fine, I’ll respect it.

But it is more likely that it is Cassie’s or someone else’s doing since they control how Britney is portrayed in every other aspect. Especially since James repeatedly use the Instagram account as his weapon to say that Britney needs to be conserved. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
On 3/1/2021 at 4:29 PM, marioh said:

I don't believe she writes the captions herself. Also, her captions are the most generic walls of text I've ever seen. Nothing 'she' says has any substance to it whatsoever.

Imagine how that makes her feel to read comments like that about something she actually wrote. Probably hurts. Especially from a “fan” who thinks they know everything. 

But it’s fine. She has accepted that it’s okay to cry. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Imagine how that makes her feel to read comments like that about something she actually wrote. Probably hurts. Especially from a “fan” who thinks they know everything. 

But it’s fine. She has accepted that it’s okay to cry. 

There's a reason why I'm saying that. Look, she used to write elaborate letters to her fans years ago on her website in which she described her feelings on whatever was happening in her life at the time in so much detail... Now that she's in a conservatorship, she's clearly being silenced and the only topics she touches upon are trivial things such as diet, working out, dancing etc. Reminds me of corporate talk where you say things but you don't really say anything at all. The only time she addressed anything important was 2 years ago when Lutfi leaked those emails which exposed Lou. But that was obviously Lou trying to save her *** through Britney's instagram so...

• Like 2
On 3/6/2021 at 10:11 PM, Frankie8 said:

Make sure not to move here then or even visit.  Since you think it is such a piece of **** country, you don't want to add to it.

lol why are u even defending this mess of a country...it doesn't matter?