imagine britney having a choreo like this

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this choreography looks very Britney. It has some of her signature move types.

she needs to hit those kpop choreographers up tbh, that entire industry is based on her anyway

I don’t even think it’s that.in  in my opinion  I think she’s just lost the passion after the c-ship so she just puts less effort in. I mean I don’t blame her. 

Honestly, she just needed to get her backup dancers to do more intense choreography while she only did a few steps and breakdowns.

That way they do most of the work and she looks better. That’s what JLo did for the Super Bowl and it made her look fantastic!

7 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Honestly, she just needed to get her backup dancers to do more intense choreography while she only did a few steps and breakdowns.

That way they do most of the work and she looks better. That’s what JLo did for the Super Bowl and it made her look fantastic!

I don’t even think it’s that.in  in my opinion  I think she’s just lost the passion after the c-ship so she just puts less effort in. I mean I don’t blame her. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Goten21 said:

:shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

she needs to hit those kpop choreographers up tbh, that entire industry is based on her anyway

this choreography looks very Britney. It has some of her signature move types.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Sorry but it's giving me lame Domination rehearsal vibes. Not here for it. 

• Like 2
23 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I think it just needs to fit better. Her dancers already did the choreo in a more technical way for POM but it just looked... Idk, lacking

Maybe youre right because doing a watered down version of what the backup dancers are doing is clearly not working