Justin Bieber gets backlash for jet setting to Paris to celebrate his birthday

On 3/4/2021 at 11:14 PM, Niko_TheFreak said:

And also you have to agree with @Jordan Miller and his team of robots. Its a disgrace they speak about freedom and pride, and LGBTQ community, but they endorse hate. People telling you to burn in hell and Jordan is cool with that because it suits his narrative. I don't take s**t like that. Putting people down, and censoring them. Not unless you are being violent or disrespectful. A different opinion is not disrespect. This forum most of the time is a its own worst enemy and puts the gay community in such a bad light. And I am going public with all the messages people have been sending me telling me how toxic this forum is, but they were afraid to speak up. It is a toxic environment. Protesting for FreeBritney while they they silence our voices. I am not one to lay low when you attack me. Going to share all these messages from members who asked me too.

Ironically I couldn't reply to you because I got a warning for using "bad words" (the c word) and the overlord had to approve all my replies.  The p.ussyfication of society is scary tbh.

• Haha 1
On 3/6/2021 at 4:02 AM, The Greatest Show said:

Ironically I couldn't reply to you because I got a warning for using "bad words" (the c word) and the overlord had to approve all my replies.  The p.ussyfication of society is scary tbh.

Hahahaha! The overlord! Can you imagine how insecure some people are, using a forum to apply power. LOL. It's not even pu**yfica.tion, it's the fact that me personally, I was being polite and not insulting, just disagreed with their view on Covid-19, I literally shared data from CDC and the W.H.O and the overlords blocked me! LOL. But they are fighting for Britney's freedom, while silencing our voices. They are pro LGBTQ while censoring other opinions. This forum is toxic. And ever since I spoke up so many people are coming forward. Its a hateful place.  And I have been following for 15 years. Goes to show how much they appreciate their people.

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

Hahahaha! The overlord! Can you imagine how insecure some people are, using a forum to apply power. LOL. It's not even pu**yfica.tion, it's the fact that me personally, I wasn't being polite and not insulting, just disagreed with their view on Covid-19, I literally shared data from CDC and the W.H.O and the overlords blocked me! LOL. But they are fighting for Britney's freedom, while silencing our voices. They are pro LGBTQ while censoring other opinions. This forum is toxic. And ever since I spoke up so many people are coming forward. Its a hateful place.  And I have been following for 15 years. Goes to show how much they appreciate their people.

Its funny how tje people who are screaming "FASHISTS" are the ones banning words, opinions, books and views. The irony.

• Love 1
On 3/6/2021 at 6:51 PM, The Greatest Show said:

Its funny how tje people who are screaming "FASHISTS" are the ones banning words, opinions, books and views. The irony.

Exactly! God I thought I was the only one on here experiencing and noticing this Toxic behavior. It is such a shame, because they are supposedly representing the LGBTQ community, but they stand for none of the values they preach. LOL. I'm collecting receipts and then creating a video exposing all the hate and toxic behavior. So many people are speaking up and sharing there moments of harassments here privately. And it's a disgrace. You could tell Jordan is an insecure "my way or no way" person who only accepts his opinion and people who pat him on the pack and say "Yes, sir, you are right." Freedom my ***! FreeBritney while you silence our voices! Yeah, whatever... Judge Judy Whatever GIF

I wish he would travel and take his mask off too, could you imagine all the Karen's reacting! LOL! Justin, travel all you want, take your mask and don't social distance! I wonder if Justin invited one of you over to his place you would be like "No Justin, I have to social distance" #Hypocrites

On 3/2/2021 at 5:16 AM, princessmimi said:

Now normally I dont usually defend Justin but

ITS HIS FKN BDAY, HE CAN AND SHOULD DO WHATEVER THE FK HE WANTS!

im sure those hypocrites wouldnt like the backlash if it was the other way around!
He's a grown *** RICH man, he should be able to spend his money the way he pleases.

I'm so done with this "I can't do anything" mentality, thank you! Yes! 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

I wish he would travel and take his mask off too, could you imagine all the Karen's reacting! LOL! Justin, travel all you want, take your mask and don't social distance! I wonder if Justin invited one of you over to his place you would be like "No Justin, I have to social distance" #Hypocrites

Considering I have a weaker lung system than most people, yes I would say no. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Who would risk putting themselves and even if they are completely healthy and likely to survive, others who aren't as lucky, in danger in order to party with Justin Bieber. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Leaving your house during the pandemic is perfectly fine, just as long as you take precaution.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

Exactly! God I thought I was the only one on here experiencing and noticing this Toxic behavior. It is such a shame, because they are supposedly representing the LGBTQ community, but they stand for none of the values they preach. LOL. I'm collecting receipts and then creating a video exposing all the hate and toxic behavior. So many people are speaking up and sharing there moments of harassments here privately. And it's a disgrace. You could tell Jordan is an insecure "my way or no way" person who only accepts his opinion and people who pat him on the pack and say "Yes, sir, you are right." Freedom my ***! FreeBritney while you silence our voices! Yeah, whatever... Judge Judy Whatever GIF

yeah but he is doing it in the disguise of being nice and tolerant. lmao.. he is only tolerant to HIS opinion and views. 

• Love 1

Is everyone REALLY staying at home and not even having small meetings with their friends in US? I'm asking because I'm really confused about the backlash people get for going out there lol. The situation is bad in my country too but even when it's banned to go outside people do it so I'm guessing these "backlash" stuff is by Twitter SJW's. 

Celebrities probably have more ways to be safe with trips since they're probably moving with private jets. Who would just stay at home non-stop if they had all that money anyway :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: 

I sure wouldn't stay in home and go out probably less than 10 times with any friend in a whole year if i wasn't this broke :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

On 3/13/2021 at 1:52 AM, The Greatest Show said:

yeah but he is doing it in the disguise of being nice and tolerant. lmao.. he is only tolerant to HIS opinion and views. 

1000% Jordan is only tolerant to his views and opinions as the moderators too. I will show you a message I got sent by one of the moderators. These people make the LGBTQ community look bad with their nasty attitude. I love how they tell people "I featured your article" LOL! Oh thank you, should we bend over for you queen!? Hahahahaha! Someone is feeling a little too over-privileged.

• Like 1
On 3/12/2021 at 9:16 PM, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Considering I have a weaker lung system than most people, yes I would say no. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Who would risk putting themselves and even if they are completely healthy and likely to survive, others who aren't as lucky, in danger in order to party with Justin Bieber. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Leaving your house during the pandemic is perfectly fine, just as long as you take precaution.

Completely agree, if you have a lung problem, then politely decline :) My sister has a lung problem too, so she is careful all year round, and didn't just start being careful now because the media told her too. You don't lockdown a world when 99.6% are recovering from this flu at home with mild symptoms. As I did, and my family and friends. If someone has pre-existing health problems they should stay home, and probably already are extra careful. If someone had a weak immune system they need to be careful even of the slightest cold. Dying from pneumonia is nothing knew. All I am seeing is an ignorant society who is not willing to educate themselves, and disrespects anyone with a different view. Not saying this about you, generally. They offered me the vaccine the other day, and I said, no thank you! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block