Justin Bieber gets backlash for jet setting to Paris to celebrate his birthday

12 hours ago, thebritmaster said:

This must be fake news cause Taylor Swift told me only women are criticized :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

justin bieber, who lives a life of luxury in LA, travelled to Paris in the middle of a global pandemic thats mutating, infecting thousands, and killing thousands everyday....

Taylor had to, once again, defend herself from a ***ist, ****-shaming comment on a global platform, even though she hasn't dated anyone for five years and is in a long term relationship.

not the same, sweetie.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Today, March 1st, is Justin Bieber's 27th birthday. The pop star and his wife, Hailee Bieber, flew to Paris to celebrate.

We're in a pandemic and this isn't essential travel, so naturally the Internet is up in arms.

Thoughts, Exhale?

justin-bieber.jpg39903108-0-image-a-21_1614603754413.jpg

Photos: Daily Mail

Related:

justin-paris.jpg.a3a4e98ffb1665f11dff53721fdd6e65.jpg

People criticize celebrities since the beginning of the pandemic, from very little things to this. But at the same time, a lot of people don’t respect the security measures in so many ways, so it’s probably that some of them are from both groups.

I’m from Spain, one of the most affected countries in Europe by the Covid. We can’t go out from the city and there’s no much to do, but people from every place of the world is visiting our country in big groups, they even go to illegal parties. So stop acting like celebrities are bringing the Covid to every place they go, we already ****ed up everywhere. Celebrate your birthday in Paris in the middle of a pandemic is kind of unnecessary, but what’s the difference between Justin and Haley and anybody else when so much people is doing what they want ignoring that people are dying? 

• Super Mods
11 hours ago, DanjaMouse said:

Totally, I’m sure the virus took the day off for his birthday anyway...

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886ucetcepa7r42d86mcc

I know there's the virus but it doesnt mean u have to be secluded in your house and not go out and do things.

I see people still going out to restaurants and traveling even with the virus

• Like 1
On 3/1/2021 at 4:47 PM, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I'm trying to be more respectful so I won't say what Haley looks like in that outfit, yall can imagine what pbs children's program large bird comes to my mind on your own. 

She really said "im going to serve Big Bird in Paris":walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

• Haha 2
17 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

as someone who travels for work: right now is an amazing time to travel (- Covid restrictions and testing) Everything is empty, you never have to wait in line for tourist destinations, airplanes are mostly empty (depending on the destination) and hotels are also empty. 

They are rich. They probably flew in a privat jet, are staying in an almost empty hotel and dont want to be around people anyway. So who are they harming?

I agree except the empty planes part. Out of about 8 planes I’ve been on they have almost all been mostly full. Airports are busier now in general too. BUT if you follow protocol and wear a mask and sanitize most likely you’re good.

6 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

I agree except the empty planes part. Out of about 8 planes I’ve been on they have almost all been mostly full. Airports are busier now in general too. BUT if you follow protocol and wear a mask and sanitize most likely you’re good.

yeah it depends on the destination. Most of my flights were between the US and Germany so the planes arent even half full because of the travel ban. Very few people are allowed to travel there atm.

On 3/1/2021 at 11:16 PM, princessmimi said:

Now normally I dont usually defend Justin but

ITS HIS FKN BDAY, HE CAN AND SHOULD DO WHATEVER THE FK HE WANTS!

im sure those hypocrites wouldnt like the backlash if it was the other way around!
He's a grown *** RICH man, he should be able to spend his money the way he pleases.

I love how you speak your mind, and keep doing so. That's amazing. Even thowing some swear words in there. While @Jordan Miller banned me for sharing true facts on Covid-19. I am about to expose this forum and Jordan 100%. My inbox on Facebook and Instagram is full of complaints members have, and don't express out of fear! Yes!  Ive been following this "website" for 15 years. They are afraid to express their opinions. Nice space you all created here. The member gave me permission to post all there stories of hate and bullying they received from this site, and I will with respect to anonymity. You all speak of FreeBritney while you silence our voice. This forum doesnt represent the LGBTQ community this forum is a disgrace to it. Jordan wants us to submit to his dictatorship. Its a forum. Free opinons. Some people need to form some. Sorry for going off on your post. Sending love.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

I love how you speak your mind, and keep doing so. That's amazing. Even thowing some swear words in there. While @Jordan Miller banned me for sharing true facts on Covid-19. I am about to expose this forum and Jordan 100%. My inbox on Facebook and Instagram is full of complaints members have, and don't express out of fear! Yes!  Ive been following this "website" for 15 years. They are afraid to express their opinions. Nice space you all created here. The member gave me permission to post all there stories of hate and bullying they received from this site, and I will with respect to anonymity. You all speak of FreeBritney while you silence our voice. This forum doesnt represent the LGBTQ community this forum is a disgrace to it. Jordan wants us to submit to his dictatorship. Its a forum. Free opinons. Some people need to form some. Sorry for going off on your post. Sending love.

lmao you can only say what you want here if its 100% PC and only has nice words. Its pathetic. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

lmao you can only say what you want here if its 100% PC and only has nice words. Its pathetic. 

And also you have to agree with @Jordan Miller and his team of robots. Its a disgrace they speak about freedom and pride, and LGBTQ community, but they endorse hate. People telling you to burn in hell and Jordan is cool with that because it suits his narrative. I don't take s**t like that. Putting people down, and censoring them. Not unless you are being violent or disrespectful. A different opinion is not disrespect. This forum most of the time is a its own worst enemy and puts the gay community in such a bad light. And I am going public with all the messages people have been sending me telling me how toxic this forum is, but they were afraid to speak up. It is a toxic environment. Protesting for FreeBritney while they they silence our voices. I am not one to lay low when you attack me. Going to share all these messages from members who asked me too.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block