Here's why Britney reportedly sees her sons less frequently

It's understandable that their teens now and it's uncool to hang out with your parents.. but I'm glad they still support her.   It's just super sad that she missed out on very important years of motherhood raising them and instead being raised by a jerk like Kevin, who can you already tell they are picking up traits from by being raised by him.

I don't see why Kevin doesn't allow her more time?  Is Jamie staying with her? If that's the case, that's understandable... but unless Jamie lives there or comes and goes as he pleases there... then that's not fair to her.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The thing she wants most in life is to be a mom, and now she has missed so much of their childhoods

I hope if she wants to, she can have a baby with Sam and get a second chance at motherhood. 

Then include her more in their set schedule 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Britney’s best years are yet to come. In about ten years they’ll be in their mid twenties and that’s normally when kids start to mature a bit more and start having an adult relationship with their parents. I think those are going to be their best years together. I hope Britney can experience being a full time Mom though. Ten years from now I can see her being in heaven with a couple kiddos and her boys being grown and establishing a close relationship. 

omg so true.

I would love this for her:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 3

I don’t believe this at all!! This is a lie! Don’t buy into this, guys.:britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever: Britney still legally has a limited amount of child visitation time. Although she’s been in the cship for 13 years, which means she can’t have custody due to being a ward of the court, Britney’s paternal rights have not been terminated by the court. The child visitation schedule should allow her time with her children despite everything going on.

Now that Jodi is conservator of her person instead of Jamie, Jodi could petition the child court to increase or return her visitation time with her kids to what it was prior to Jamie’s violent encounter with his grandson, now that he’s no longer personal conservator of Britney.

So, yes, Britney sees her boys very infrequently now, but the reason why that is has nothing to do with Preston & Jayden being teens who decided they would rather hang out with their friends instead of spend their “free time” with their mom. They’re minors and don’t legally have a say in whether they visit their mom or not.... unless Kevin & his lawyer on behalf of the boys feel that they boys are right to not want to spend their “free time” with Britney for reasons x,y,z. As far as we know, KFed/Kaplan hasn’t told the family court judge that the boys don’t want to see their mom or feel unsafe in the environment (which they shouldn’t especially since Jamie’s not personal conservator). KFed rightfully obtained a restraining order against Jamie but Jamie is the one that caused the problem, not Britney!

Apparently something happened or a decision was made (for some reason) to reduce Britney’s time with the boys and I don’t believe it’s all because of Jamie’s behavior in 2019. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:
That’s just my hunch.

• Love 4

They took everything from her. First her voice in her music, then literally her voice through the courts and her chance at being a proper mother to her children. I know she’s had time with them over the years but in this weird twisted arrangement with Jamie hovering in the background, you turn to your parents for help in raising kids but ultimately have to learn most things on your own. I also wonder if she’s ever even been allowed to be alone with them much. Ugh, all of this is so fkd and sad.

• Love 4

I think that was what we already knew :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I mean, after the incident we knew things changed. Then the following year we got the covid, so it's not like they were gonna see each other as often anyways.

The weird thing here is that the agreement didn't change back once Jamie stepped out as conservator of her person.

• Like 5

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

3 hours ago, FreeLou said:

Seriously that’s such a dumb excuse. Also, that part about Lynne in the end... HI LYNNE. Worried about bad press again? :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Editing this post because I think I originally misunderstood what you meant. I agree that saying they don't see Britney because they don't have a set schedule is idiotic. They're teenagers, so they're obviously going to want to spend more time with their friends than their parents.

However, there should definitely be some kind of set schedule so that they have a chance to see their friends whether they're staying with Britney or Kevin rather than, "oh it might be Britney's turn to have the kids but they'd rather see their friends so oh well" That's some BS :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Like 2
  • Exhale+
4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: Then include her more in their set schedule 

But it also says they are also teenagers and you remember being a teen, being with your friends was more important than being with your parents. 

They are just normal teens going through what's expected only at home to sleep.  

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

3 hours ago, Dirk said:

Britney should freeze her embryos and ova to have a future baby,

Britney to be a mom again would be awesome :)))

Is she even allowed to do that? I bet team con do everything they can so she won't have another baby :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

1 hour ago, generation glory said:

I don’t believe this at all!! This is a lie! Don’t buy into this, guys.:britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever: Britney still legally has a limited amount of child visitation time. Although she’s been in the cship for 13 years, which means she can’t have custody due to being a ward of the court, Britney’s paternal rights have not been terminated by the court. The child visitation schedule should allow her time with her children despite everything going on.

Now that Jodi is conservator of her person instead of Jamie, Jodi could petition the child court to increase or return her visitation time with her kids to what it was prior to Jamie’s violent encounter with his grandson, now that he’s no longer personal conservator of Britney.

So, yes, Britney sees her boys very infrequently now, but the reason why that is has nothing to do with Preston & Jayden being teens who decided they would rather hang out with their friends instead of spend their “free time” with their mom. They’re minors and don’t legally have a say in whether they visit their mom or not.... unless Kevin & his lawyer on behalf of the boys feel that they boys are right to not want to spend their “free time” with Britney for reasons x,y,z. As far as we know, KFed/Kaplan hasn’t told the family court judge that the boys don’t want to see their mom or feel unsafe in the environment (which they shouldn’t especially since Jamie’s not personal conservator). KFed rightfully obtained a restraining order against Jamie but Jamie is the one that caused the problem, not Britney!

Apparently something happened or a decision was made (for some reason) to reduce Britney’s time with the boys and I don’t believe it’s all because of Jamie’s behavior in 2019. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:
That’s just my hunch.

She started seeing them less in late 2018. Before the incident with Jamie, she was already seeing them less. There were rumours at the time that Britney was refusing to take her meds, smt that paralegal would say months after as well. Imo Kevin is preventing them to see their mom more. Ingham said Britney doesn't talk to Jamie in months, so what's the excuse now? I think Kevin is a jerk and keeps the boys closer bc when the child support ends, he will get his hands on their allowance and/trust. I don't think Kevin cares about Britney at all. I don't think he cares about how the cship ****ed Britneys relationship with her kids. Remember last year on Jayden's livestream that he said he had seen Britney two days before and would only see her again in two weeks? I think since 2018 they don't sleep at her house. The situation is beyond sad, I imagine how Britney feels she ended up accepting this cship bc of them and now she barely sees them and they are closer to Kevin. She has been so unlucky in her personal life. 

• Like 3

This made up excuse is a great cover up reason to tell the public so people don’t ask, “Why don’t you post pictures of your sons... “Does Britney get to see her sons?” 

Notice how it coincides with the US Weekly reports. We don’t know why she really sees her sons less, other than Jamie’s violent ways costing her visitation time with them. 

Team CON can keep this lie going all they want to. My heart breaks for Britney.💔🥺

• Like 7

It’s not like the boys asked for all of this to happen, she’s already acknowledged that she’s aware they are in that “ mommy is not cool” phase

Britney wants them to have a normal life, she was a teen herself so she knows 

19 hours ago, generation glory said:

It’s punishment for her no longer being compliant. From day 1 of the cship Britney’s 2 sons have been used as financial leverage to drain more $ from her (KFed) and emotional manipulation to get her to agree to tour/Vegas residency etc, in order to keep the $$$$ pouring in. The moment Britney finally said F you I’ve had enough is when they found an excuse to cut her child visitation time with the boys then they locked her away in a mental hospital. I’m sickened by all of this!!

I'd say they have been used against her since the day she filed for divorce. 

I also think it's interesting that Britney started to see them less months after Kevin finally got that child support increase he desperately wanted. I think before he made arrangements with Jamie outside the court so Britney could see the boys more/travel with them and Jamie probably paid him more. But once he got more 20k from the court itself, he didn't need to give in more time to her in exchange for more money. He didn't need Jamie anymore. Funnily enough, some months after she stopped working. 

• Like 5

I hope this CON ends so she can marry Sam get preggo before it's too late, maybe have the gift of twins so she gets to raise a boy and a girl, and finally gets her dream.

Then she can come back years later with a smash single, Vegas residency, and Super Bowl performance. But I just want her to be able to have a family at LEAST let's give the poor woman a decade of that normalcy !!!

• Love 3
4 hours ago, jennyj said:

It's just super sad that she missed out on very important years of motherhood raising them and instead being raised by a jerk like Kevin, who can you already tell they are picking up traits from by being raised by him.

AGREED. That's the irony in this entire situation... Britney was stripped of everything for being a "bad mother"... For... Driving with the baby on her lap? Has anyone gone into Kevin's home and checked on his parenting skills? Ugh. 

• Like 2

How convenient. The article and the post, same day, same lame excuse from 2019. Let's see If they will be part of "Britney" instagram daily again... 

At least the picture is the only thing somewhat good from that account.

• Like 2