Taylor Swift SLAMS Netflix show 'Ginny and Georgia' for ***ist joke

Go off, T-Swizzle. Tay saying 'horse ****' is the energy I want to carry into 2021. :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud: Jokes are fine and to be expected, but this was a particularly bad and unfunny one. Plus, it was hella dated considering the fact that Tay and Joe have been dating for like 5 years at this point. :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney: I'll never understand the hate Taylor got for dating around in her 20s. That's so freakin' normal, (especially for a celebrity). Besides, every songwriter in the industry writes love songs, so I'll never understand why Tay got so much crap for that. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Love 5
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, PickleSpears said:

I see what you're saying but isn't it just common knowledge that she dates a ton of dudes and then writes songs about them when they break up? Is it really that terrible if it's true?

I understand but come on, which relationship of hers in the past 5 years has been splashed on the tabloids. She has been with Joe alwyn for that many years in a stable relationship and she is now in a different phase of her life now. So the joke is tired already.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I never understood the joke, 90% of the population had *** with more people than the ones Taylor has supposed to date. I know i did and compared to my friends I’m a virgin. Still, for behaviors like these the media is now apologising to Britney, so let’s not create a double standard for Taylor and tell her to suck it up. Put them in their place Taylor. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Tprez said:

I never understood the joke, 90% of the population had *** with more people than the ones Taylor has supposed to date. I know i did and compared to my friends I’m a virgin. Still, for behaviors like these the media is now apologising to Britney, so let’s not create a double standard for Taylor and tell her to suck it up. Put them in their place Taylor. 

I don't think anyone cared that she was dating around. The joke came from her writing songs about the guys and putting them on public blast afterwards. The joke was more "don't date Taylor bc she'll sell you out in a song" kind of thing.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I understand but come on, which relationship of hers in the past 5 years has been splashed on the tabloids. She has been with Joe alwyn for that many years in a stable relationship and she is now in a different phase of her life now. So the joke is tired already.

I don't keep with her and her love life but I do think it's gross that she puts everyone she comes in contact with on public blast.

• Love 3
  • Like 3

The joke is bad and she is right to be upset. It is not funny. I am actually shocked to read comments saying she "needs to get laid" wth, that is none of your business. Also cannot complain about how B was treated and then treat other artists bad, that is not okay. The world needs to be nicer to all, not just our faves.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block