Your Super Bowl Halftime Show Fantasy

6 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Your dream Super Bowl performance is ... Ashley Tisdale?

Never heard that one before but it sounds great!

Now start planning her outfits given that she’s so iconic for her red carpet looks! 

I wonder how many viewers she’d have if she actually performed?

Hahah in a dream world I would love to see it! She’s basic & everything all at once.

I’m not thinking too many people would tune in but might as well set the record for least viewed super bowl performance am I right!?!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
23 hours ago, kfitz421 said:

I’ll start:

The crowd at project SoFi stadium goes wild when out of the crowd comes the queen Ashley Tisdale herself and performs a quickened acapaella version of “Suddenly” with a choir

The lights in the field go out and then we see a gigantic heart shaped stage in the center of the field glowing in the dark while “vibrations” begins to play. Ashley vibes around on stage with two football shaped mascots. The mascots are punted by Ashley off the stage and  “Hot Mess” comes on. Ashley sings this while playing the guitar and dancing with two backup dancers. When she gets to the ‘I’m such a hot mess with you’ part, someone new comes up from the bottom of the stage and it’s Hilary Duff! The two then perform a duet of “Confetti” as Confetti is shot across the stadium.

The crowd is at a 10 and screaming, Ashley goes in for the kill with “Not Like That”. The crowd is now going absolutely wild and hasn’t seen this level of performance since Michael Jackson, and try to storm the stage. The crowd gets through but jokes on us they are a crowd of dancers as we segue into “Crank it Up”. Ashely does the choreo and sings with a crowd of hundreds of people on the field.

The dancers rush off the field and now it’s just ashely as the song finishes and we get to her final song “Switch” as she rides a hot air balloon across the field and throws flowers into the crowd. The hot air balloon sails away as Ashley and the crowd chant ‘Open Your Heart Yeahhh get back to the start’. As Ashley fades away into the sunset the game starts again.

OK your turn!sb-halftime.jpg.24bb95698cbef9a5e0f14fb334c7d51d.jpg

Is it Super Bowl or a Disney Channel reunion? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:
high school musical what GIF

• Haha 2

Opening (Recreation of the Pepsi Gladiator scene)

Britney comes down from the ceiling like the circus tour while the crowd is stomping "We will rock you" and she sings a little bit of that.

• OIDIA - Crazy (DWAD Rock Remix)
  • My Preogative
  • Stronger

Stage transforms into a jungle while playing Outragous

• Boys - Slave (2003 Remix)
  • Baby One More time (new Remix to match the vibe) 
  • Slumber Party (Feat. Tinashe)

Stage transforms into an airport for Toxic and then just a cool LED ligh stage with effects. 

• Toxic
  • Hold it against me
  • Gimme More - Piece Of me - Break the Ice
  • Womanizer

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, MIKE_INT said:

The biggest mistake Superbowl ever did was not to give halftime show to britney between 2001 - 2005 .. that would be historic pop event

Back in those years they only chose artists who had been in the game for many many years. 
They didn’t start having current artists till the Black Eyed Peas in 2011. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MIKE_INT said:

The biggest mistake Superbowl ever did was not to give halftime show to britney between 2001 - 2005 .. that would be historic pop event

One of her 2004 performances is the most viewed performance of all time (340 million viewers) so imagine if she performed at the absolute peak of her career :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Britney Spears once she's free:

Gets brought on stage in a cage carried by her dancers while performing Piece of Me like her Circus Tour performance to make a statement, bursts out the cage at the end of this part to scream THERE'S ONLY ONE ***** ; IT'S BRITNEY ***** and then perform the then #1 single post the conservatorship.

A small dance break by her dancers to change her into a schoolgirl outfit and comes on stage in a schoollocker while dancers are seated behind their schooldesks like the 1999 VMA's a bit and after this she performs Oops in the same outfit .

After Oops she rips her schoolgirl apart to perform Womanizer and Slave in a super hot outfit and to end with Toxic.

If possible I would add Till The World Ends but it feels odd to not end with that song and at the same time I want her to end with Toxic since it made her one and only Grammy...

I would really love her starting in a cage and bursting free, that would be SO ICONIC AND A BIG FU TO HER DAD:wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 3

Ru Paul and her top queens would be EPIC. Ru has plenty of bops but the queens could also re-create iconic lip-sync moments. 

They will NEVER let that happen because the straight guys would spend the entire 2nd half subscribing to WOW Presents Plus, practicing their cut crease, and death-dropping into the refreshments table. 

But I'll start it trending... #RuperBowl2022. Those *****es would serve some Pepsi realness.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block