BLACKPINK's Rosé released her solo debut single album “-R-“ on March 12th; drops music video for “On The Ground”

• Community Curators
I’m absolutely in love with the music video and the song. YG really went all out for her. It doesn’t sound like anything else at all. Rosé looks absolutely stunning in this piece of visual art.

rsz_152183276_1415705318810888_4931537381317472872_o.jpg

• Love 5
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m absolutely in love with the music video and the song. YG really went all out for her. It doesn’t sound like anything else at all. Rosé looks absolutely stunning in this piece of visual art.  

Their terms are so confusing

Posted Images

• Exhale+

I don't keep up with them so this surprises me. She's my favorite of the bunch so I'm sure she has good things coming. Would love for her to go in a britney-sque direction musically. I'm good with getting more k-pop from her but blackpink's glossy sound has become monotonous at this point so I'm hoping she'll find her own sound without losing the pop magic she brings. 

• Exhale+
9 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I don't keep up with them so this surprises me. She's my favorite of the bunch so I'm sure she has good things coming. Would love for her to go in a britney-sque direction musically. I'm good with getting more k-pop from her but blackpink's glossy sound has become monotonous at this point so I'm hoping she'll find her own sound without losing the pop magic she brings. 

Shes definitely the ballad singer in the group, so it will a 100% be all about gentle aesthetics and a slow to mid tempo track, maybe something a bit slower than Play With Fire :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Confirmed it’s only 2 songs. 
As gutted as I am, I’m still thankful that we’re getting 2 songs from her, since Jennie only got 1.

I kinda wish she hadnt performed Gone on The Show, because I’ve already replayed that a million times over. Still, I’m excited for the studio version of it. 

• Love 2

I saw the confirmations of "only" two songs, kinda sad but it's already more than Jennie, yes !

I hope that "on the ground" will be more "upbeat", if I remember well the teaser for "lovesick girls" wasn't teasing a banger but it is !!!