The conservatorship probably affected carpool karaoke

Oprah Winfrey.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, annonymous said:

Probably probably probably probably probably.............

Yeah or Britney just doesn't want to sing live, did you think about this? It is very easy to put everything now on the c-ship. 

Is it so James?

I get the feeling,  she's like one of the artists that hate their own music,  cos of consistently performing them every night. 

It's not rare for artists to hate their own work desi having fans loving the Music.  

Not everybody is a Mariah Carey,  where making love to her own music isn't essential, it's the cardinal rule in her bedroom. 

1 hour ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

There’s a Britney’s Gram episode that featured highlights of an interview they did with someone who worked in Carpool, but the full interview is on the other podcast “Lady to Lady”. 

There were other songs that were included, and a bit with her dancers that were cut, but the basic theme of the interview was that Britney didn’t really like just sitting and listening to her own songs. She asked them to play other music while she was getting ready and people behind the scenes kept calling her “crazy” for it. They also thought it was crazy that she ended it early and said that she had had enough.

The person they interviewed was like, (paraphrasing), “She’s not crazy for wanting to listen to music other than her own, and she’s not crazy for knowing when she’s done and being clear about her boundaries. But everyone kept saying how crazy she was for very basic things.” Also everyone was shocked when she said she wanted another kid but never wanted to get married again...and the person stated, “That’s not crazy! That’s the most normal thing I’ve ever heard!” 

Do you know by chance which episode this was or rough date? I'd love to listen.

3 hours ago, Nickey said:

I think this is somehow true. The way she said it feels illegal, it means something. It was against the rules for sure. I wanna know the story behind this performance. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

She was just joking on "what people say about her (not) singing". She knows she sings an entire song live rarely, let's not be ridicolous... :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I get the feeling,  she's like one of the artists that hate their own music,  cos of consistently performing them every night. 

It's not rare for artists to hate their own work desi having fans loving the Music.  

Not everybody is a Mariah Carey,  where making love to her own music isn't essential, it's the cardinal rule in her bedroom. 

I agree with this too

I watched A recent interview where Britney said since having kids she realized she loves to sing again 

she then further Elaborated on saying she always sings for work and this time it didn’t feel like work

i also believe she dislikes most her discography because like she said “it’s just a song” they mean nothing to her, she didn’t write them and she really hasn’t gotten the chance to have full creative control on any of her albums except for maybe blackout.

oh I would love to hear what she thinks about blackout today and I wonder if she loves it as much as we do

41 minutes ago, toysoldier88 said:

She was just joking on "what people say about her (not) singing". She knows she sings an entire song live rarely, let's not be ridicolous... :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

But she went on Israeli news and said she always sings live on stage while dancing.

maybe she is singing but the track is so loud

or her mic is just off and she doesn’t know it

3 hours ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

There’s a Britney’s Gram episode that featured highlights of an interview they did with someone who worked in Carpool, but the full interview is on the other podcast “Lady to Lady”. 

There were other songs that were included, and a bit with her dancers that were cut, but the basic theme of the interview was that Britney didn’t really like just sitting and listening to her own songs. She asked them to play other music while she was getting ready and people behind the scenes kept calling her “crazy” for it. They also thought it was crazy that she ended it early and said that she had had enough.

The person they interviewed was like, (paraphrasing), “She’s not crazy for wanting to listen to music other than her own, and she’s not crazy for knowing when she’s done and being clear about her boundaries. But everyone kept saying how crazy she was for very basic things.” Also everyone was shocked when she said she wanted another kid but never wanted to get married again...and the person stated, “That’s not crazy! That’s the most normal thing I’ve ever heard!” 

Can you share the link to this?

Idgaf what anyone says, I enjoyed her CK.  She was cute, silly, and fun.  Yes, a tad nervous, but she has every right to be.  James is also a massive *********...can’t stand that man.

the “give me a siiiiiiiign” gave me life!  Toxic was stupid and idk why they didn’t re-shoot that...James probably thought it would cause controversy because he’s an ***.  He should be called out for his disgusting comment trying to make it seem inappropriate for her to be a ***ual being given that she has kids and even tried to make her feel awkward by thrusting and moaning asking if it’s weird for her to know her kids are seeing that.  He is truly vile.

Archived