Circus gold/white swirl 

Femme Fatale gold 

Britney Jean hot pink 

Glory 2016 2 LP and 2020 reissue 

Oops (Remixes and B Sides)

Greatest Hits: My Prerogative 

My Only Wish 

Swimming In The Stars 

I have repeats of some because I want to keep one closed and open the other one. I haven’t opened any though except the 2016 Glory 2 LP one. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

13 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

Congrats they are so beautiful! I've heard nothing compares to how vinyl's sound 

It’s fuller and richer and you can identify more sounds in the mix than on digital.

I do prefer vinyl over digital, but you need a good setup and speakers to get the full benefit of vinyl.

Plus I really love the oversized artwork. That’s such a plus.

12 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yes. I have the clear, picture and pink splatter Baby

Purple swirl and picture Oops

Britney yellow swirl, clear and blue and yellow splatter

In The Zone blue/white swirl 

Blackout black/white swirl

Circus gold/white swirl 

Femme Fatale gold 

Britney Jean hot pink 

Glory 2016 2 LP and 2020 reissue 

Oops (Remixes and B Sides)

Greatest Hits: My Prerogative 

My Only Wish 

Swimming In The Stars 

I have repeats of some because I want to keep one closed and open the other one. I haven’t opened any though except the 2016 Glory 2 LP one. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

I’m envious of you, but it’s taking way longer and it’s way more expensive cause I’m in the UK and I have to get them imported but it’s worth it.

I have:

Baby Picture Disc
Oops Picture Disc
In The Zone Clear Blue/Blue Splatter
Blackout Red/Yellow/Black Splatter -it’s gorgeous!
GH:MP Marble Grey
Glory Original Release with Personalised poster
Glory 2020 White Vinyl

I actually don’t like the Baby and Oops picture discs, I think the sound quality is poor when you compare them to regular vinyl. I am going to buy the purple splatter Oops and pink splatter Baby as I prefer to have the full artworks too. I’m collecting them month to month at the moment. Can’t wait to have them all.

2 minutes ago, Exaholic said:

It’s fuller and richer and you can identify more sounds in the mix than on digital.

I do prefer vinyl over digital, but you need a good setup and speakers to get the full benefit of vinyl.

I’m envious of you, but it’s taking way longer and it’s way more expensive cause I’m in the UK and I have to get them imported, it’s worth it.

I actually don’t like the Baby and Oops picture discs, I think the sound quality is poor when you compare them to regular vinyl. I am going to buy the purple splatter Oops and pink splatter Baby as I prefer to have the full artworks too. I’m collecting them month to month at the moment. Can’t wait to have them all.

I've heard that and I buy stuff from BSAVENUE!

19 minutes ago, Exaholic said:

I’m envious of you, but it’s taking way longer and it’s way more expensive cause I’m in the UK and I have to get them imported but it’s worth it.

I have:

Baby Picture Disc
Oops Picture Disc
In The Zone Clear Blue/Blue Splatter
Blackout Red/Yellow/Black Splatter -it’s gorgeous!
GH:MP Marble Grey
Glory Original Release with Personalised poster
Glory 2020 White Vinyl

Yeah my biggest mistake and regret was not jumping on the first Baby vinyl release. I wasn’t collecting at the time and instantly regretted it when they released Oops. Thankfully I bought them all since then. I completely understand having to import. I’ve imported from Dermot Kennedy and Dua Lipa’s UK stores cause they’ll get limited items sometimes. 

I told myself I wasn’t going to buy the clear or splatter editions because then I will have kept buying them, but received some as gifts. Britney is my favorite album so I did buy the splatter  of that one as well as the cassette. 

Here's my collection:

Baby One More Time - Picture Disc

Baby One More Time - Clear Press

Baby One More Time - Pink Splatter

Oops...I Did It Again B-Sides And Remixes - (US Edition)

My Only Wish This Year

Brinty - Splatter Edition

In The Zone - Blue Swirl 

In The Zone - Clear Press

In The Zone - Splatter Edition

Greatest Hits My Prerogative 

Blackout - Splatter Edition

Circus - Splatter Edition

Fatte Femelle - Gold Press

Brinty Joan - Hot Pink 

Glory - 2016 Edition

Glory - 2020 Edition

Swimming in the Stars

Still waiting on my "Whoops...I Don It Twice" splatter vinyl to come as I've been waiting for it since November when I first ordered it, but UO keeps pushing the ship date back smhhhh

Archived