Do You Remember "No Angels" the Girl Group?

2 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

In her new music video "Still In Love With You", Lucy dances with a woman. In real life, the two became a couple.I'm so happy for Lucy!:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: Her girlfriend is really beautiful.(On her Instagram profile, she looks exactly like Jennifer Lopez in many pictures, when she has her natural, curly hair.)In one scene I first thought it was Nadja.:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

By the way, the No Angels are back on the one in Germany with their new album.So deserved!!!!

Number 1 yaaas. :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

And i mean: 

She is such a good songwriter. :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

41 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Number 1 yaaas. :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

And i mean: 

She is such a good songwriter. :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

But Sister was also great. Should be a single.

And the song would fit Brit and Jamie 100 % too ( Vanessa wrote the song for her dad)

"He's a man, he's a wolf
And he feels the pain of centuries
Tug of war, not to solve, between his heart and mind unfortunately
Shut his mouth, long ago
He was too proud and he didn't know
It's a fear, in his soul
Makes 'em think he's king of sorrow

He doesn't like to walk in his own shoes
But there was noone to tell"

"She's not white, she's not black
Feels uncomfortable in borderland
Noone keeps her back
Insecurity is her best friend
Mother warm, father cold
And sometimes she couldn't deal with it
Always torn, not her fault
So she dreamed of a home, where she would fit

She doesn't like to walk in her own shoes
But there was noone to tell"

4 hours ago, bbbsss said:

Who also remembers Natasha Thomas? What happened to her?

Well, according to the german wikipedia article, she doesn't sing anymore - ended her musiccareer in 2013, she is danish, so, she's a mother now and married and works now as a make-up-artist. :) But her second album flopped (not in the top 100) thanks to her flopteam and many delays. But now that i listen to it again, it sounds too american, pretty sure they wanted to add some cute bubblegumhits. 

6 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

No,not Flop you.At the very beginning of their career with their first song "Daylight In You Eyes" they tried it in America.For this, they re-shot their music video, as it would be too "****" and "provocative"for America. They shot it in a park in Canada. I think they even made it to the Top 100 in the US.But that´s it.They never tried it again.

But this is no wonder for me. They worked their *** off in Europe at the time. They worked 3 years in a row with very few breaks. They said in their first year, they were maybe five days at home. But not at once. So, in 2003 they were burned out. To work overseas, all the long flights, for months not at home, would be too much. ( they said, when they are in Europe, it´s easier for them to come back home as when you are far away.) Maybe when their team did not let them work like crazy, they had more time to rest and they did not split up in 2003 for the first time, they would try it again around 2004-2006. It´s sad. A missed opportunity. They have a lot of talent. Especially when Vanessa was still in the band.A great songwriter.

They released Daylight In Your Eyes in the UK too but it flopped over here. I think it charted at number 66 or something like that.

3 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Oh,I did not know this/ forget about it.

That was their only time they released in the UK, I wonder if they did any promo for it? I can't imagine they did much though if the song did that badly. I do find it surprising they never released any of their songs in German seeing as their biggest success was in German-speaking Europe. 

8 minutes ago, Isla said:

That was their only time they released in the UK, I wonder if they did any promo for it? I can't imagine they did much though if the song did that badly. I do find it surprising they never released any of their songs in German seeing as their biggest success was in German-speaking Europe. 

It was really uncool to sing in german for a long time, until 2004-2005 i would say. 

+ They are international, one of them is from Bulgaria. 

It's not uncommon to give some international people a chance here and yes, without perfect german skills. 

I remember they had contestants even learning the german language in other seasons. 

3 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

It was really uncool to sing in german for a long time, until 2004-2005 i would say. 

+ They are international, one of them is from Bulgaria. 

It's not uncommon to give some international people a chance here and yes, without perfect german skills. 

I remember they had contestants even learning the german language in other seasons. 

Oh I didn't know that, I'm clearly showing my ignorance here dd. Are Germans still able to understand the songs at least?

Edited by Isla
5 minutes ago, Isla said:

Oh I didn't know that, I'm clearly showing my ignorance here dd. Are Germans still able to understand the songs at least?

I don't think so, depends on which person do you ask. My mother: No, no english knowledge, but good for me, because, well...

They don't edit anything out here on the radio, you will hear f.uc.k. 

But it's a double standard, because they do care in german. 

For example Sarah Connor (over 20 years here in the musicbusiness :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:) was edited simply for the fact, that she made a germansong about a gayguy and described that he doesn't get a b.on.er when he thinks about girls), it was a cute song, but dumb from the radiostation. 

3 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

I don't think so, depends on which person do you ask. My mother: No, no english knowledge, but good for me, because, well...

For example Sarah Connor (over 20 years here in the musicbusiness :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:) was edited simply for the fact, that she made a germansong about a gayguy and described that he doesn't get a b.on.er when he thinks about girls), it was a cute song, but dumb from the radiostation. 

Hmm that's interesting.... and yeah I guess some German radio stations aren't familiar with English swear words then :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

14 minutes ago, Isla said:

Hmm that's interesting.... and yeah I guess some German radio stations aren't familiar with English swear words then :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

They don't care, i mean: 

I heard that a lot on the radio :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

And fuc.k is international (the german word for it isn't THAT different) :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: Just change one letter. 

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

They don't care, i mean: 

I heard that a lot on the radio :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

And fuc.k is international (the german word for it isn't THAT different) :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: Just change one letter. 

DDDDDD that song got heavily censored on radio here yet it also got to number one!

49 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

omg Sarah is iconic too!
“FSWL” still gives me life

:canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

3 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Well, according to the german wikipedia article, she doesn't sing anymore - ended her musiccareer in 2013, she is danish, so, she's a mother now and married and works now as a make-up-artist. :) But her second album flopped (not in the top 100) thanks to her flopteam and many delays. But now that i listen to it again, it sounds too american, pretty sure they wanted to add some cute bubblegumhits. 

Just found her account on Instagram, she’s a brunette now but hasn’t aged a day! I believe she was supposed to become a European Britney. Too bad it didn’t work out, she had some cute bops. 

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

FROM SARAH WITH LUUUUUHV
COME ON!!!
SHE’S GOTTA KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING OF
CAUSE EVERY LITTLE NOW AND THEN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN
I KNOW HER HEART CRIES OUT FOR YOU

lucas jp GIF

gonna dedicate a whole thread to the QUEEN SARAH CONNOR very soon :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I love that woman so much! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block