Anyone else currently trying to stop smoking w**d/cigarettes?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it's been 6 days since I smoked my last bl**t.  i don't know if we're allowed to talk about weed on here? Currently it's quite hard because i keep waking up at night, but i feel so much bett

Nice!!! Happy for you. They say it takes about 28 days to make a habit your new norm

Today I'm celebrating 1 year without smoking w**d !! And I don't smoke cigars for 8 months and 9 days!

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Michaelgiftos said:

I smoke both and I want to at least cut back and eventually stop any tips or anything would be appreciated:wink_britney_everytime_white:

Just stop cause it's f ucking disgusting and it's like smoking death everyday and spe m tastes like sh t because of this ewwww and kissing ewww and you age faster and your whole body becomes gross, yellow nails, broken teeth etc :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

I don't know how people can do this to themselves 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Just stop cause it's f ucking disgusting and it's like smoking death everyday and spe m tastes like sh t because of this ewwww and kissing ewww and you age faster and your whole body becomes gross, yellow nails, broken teeth etc :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

I agree and I know that’s why I want to quit but it’s easier said than done:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Nice!!! Happy for you. They say it takes about 28 days to make a habit your new norm :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

I didn't know that, it's interesting. you're such an inspiration btw, i like ur dedication towards exercising and healthiness 

1 hour ago, monkeystar88 said:

I've giving up other things and I know the struggle and its hard and super lonely. People tell me one second, one minute and one day at a time! It's brave...*Suri play BRAVE NEW GIRL

The feeling of boredom is prob the most difficult thing to handle, i used to smoke w**d when i was bored , like...it's such an awful habit. I didn't even smoke out of pleasure .  Kinda like how some ppl will binge food when they're bored.

1 hour ago, itsqueiroz***** said:

Today I'm celebrating 1 year without smoking w**d !! And I don't smoke cigars for 8 months and 9 days!

1 year damn. You should be proud. Your body/health will thank you in a few years. I'm so proud of you, it's inspirational.

34 minutes ago, Michaelgiftos said:

I smoke both and I want to at least cut back and eventually stop any tips or anything would be appreciated:wink_britney_everytime_white:

Once you really decide and take the decision, to stop, you will manage to stop. in my case it was a real bummer, a disgust. I was just tired/bored of it. I didn't like it anymore.  It just felt useless and self-destructing.

I think the key is to think about about all the benefits that you would get if you stopped / reduced ur consumption.

It's hard to stop in the "cold turkey" way. I mean, some people can do it tho. It really depends. It's a big change and the body needs to adapt itself. It can be stressful. Personally I first reduced my consumption each week then stopped. You have to go at your own pace. At first i was like "i want to take a break" and when i noticed that i felt so much better without it then i continued to stay off from it.

• Love 2
  • Community Curators

Random, but I find this article interesting - there are scientists working on turning tobacco plants into a source of fuel. I find this interesting because part of the United States economy found prosperity in tobacco farming for decades. 

https://modernfarmer.com/2016/03/tobacco-jet-fuel/

https://plantandmicrobiology.berkeley.edu/news/converting-tobacco-bioenergy-crop

• Like 1

Awe so happy for ya. I just finished Open Book by Jessica Simpson about her addiction and I decided to quit drinking alcohol. I didn’t have a severe habit like her but sometimes would drink on weeknights and be tired at work the next day. Her book inspired me. Good luck I’m rooting for you :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+

Some of my friends feel w%ed  is better than most anti psychotic drugs, as it doesn't make them feel lethargic or tired, and they can go through the emotions like a normal human being instead of just feeling happy or nothing all the time. 

• Like 3

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

I quit smoking 2 weeks ago :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

I got tablets with cytisine and it helped a lot, still need to take them for 1 more week. I'm sleeping much better now and thank god my appetite is normal.

Still smoking w**d but only twice a month max :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, dr34mc0r3 said:

it's been 6 days since I smoked my last bl**t. 

i don't know if we're allowed to talk about w**d on here?

Currently it's quite hard because i keep waking up at night, but i feel so much better, it felt like i was ruining myself, i felt so disgusting

there's pretty no benefits from it, whether it's financially, mentally, physically

i hope i will never smoke again :gum_britney_chewing_chomping_2006_2007_Red:

if you're reading this, it's never too late , you will feel much better

smoking.jpg

Good luck!  And congrats on stopping.  It’s hard to do, especially with lockdown and less to do.

• Love 2