Anyone else currently trying to stop smoking w**d/cigarettes?

17 minutes ago, Michaelgiftos said:

I smoke both and I want to at least cut back and eventually stop any tips or anything would be appreciated:wink_britney_everytime_white:

Just stop cause it's f ucking disgusting and it's like smoking death everyday and spe m tastes like sh t because of this ewwww and kissing ewww and you age faster and your whole body becomes gross, yellow nails, broken teeth etc :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

I don't know how people can do this to themselves 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Just stop cause it's f ucking disgusting and it's like smoking death everyday and spe m tastes like sh t because of this ewwww and kissing ewww and you age faster and your whole body becomes gross, yellow nails, broken teeth etc :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

I agree and I know that’s why I want to quit but it’s easier said than done:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Nice!!! Happy for you. They say it takes about 28 days to make a habit your new norm :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

I didn't know that, it's interesting. you're such an inspiration btw, i like ur dedication towards exercising and healthiness 

1 hour ago, monkeystar88 said:

I've giving up other things and I know the struggle and its hard and super lonely. People tell me one second, one minute and one day at a time! It's brave...*Suri play BRAVE NEW GIRL

The feeling of boredom is prob the most difficult thing to handle, i used to smoke w**d when i was bored , like...it's such an awful habit. I didn't even smoke out of pleasure .  Kinda like how some ppl will binge food when they're bored.

1 hour ago, itsqueiroz***** said:

Today I'm celebrating 1 year without smoking w**d !! And I don't smoke cigars for 8 months and 9 days!

1 year damn. You should be proud. Your body/health will thank you in a few years. I'm so proud of you, it's inspirational.

34 minutes ago, Michaelgiftos said:

I smoke both and I want to at least cut back and eventually stop any tips or anything would be appreciated:wink_britney_everytime_white:

Once you really decide and take the decision, to stop, you will manage to stop. in my case it was a real bummer, a disgust. I was just tired/bored of it. I didn't like it anymore.  It just felt useless and self-destructing.

I think the key is to think about about all the benefits that you would get if you stopped / reduced ur consumption.

It's hard to stop in the "cold turkey" way. I mean, some people can do it tho. It really depends. It's a big change and the body needs to adapt itself. It can be stressful. Personally I first reduced my consumption each week then stopped. You have to go at your own pace. At first i was like "i want to take a break" and when i noticed that i felt so much better without it then i continued to stay off from it.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, dr34mc0r3 said:

it's been 6 days since I smoked my last bl**t. 

i don't know if we're allowed to talk about w**d on here?

Currently it's quite hard because i keep waking up at night, but i feel so much better, it felt like i was ruining myself, i felt so disgusting

there's pretty no benefits from it, whether it's financially, mentally, physically

i hope i will never smoke again :gum_britney_chewing_chomping_2006_2007_Red:

if you're reading this, it's never too late , you will feel much better

smoking.jpg

Good luck!  And congrats on stopping.  It’s hard to do, especially with lockdown and less to do.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block