Charbel Zoe Shares Domination Costume Sketch

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damm I forgot about him. Charbel is really good, like reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaally good. He created some amazing pieces for Britney in 2016/17. I would love him to create for Britney again when or if she ever comes back. From stage costumes to red carpet dresses he does it all and all our girl deserves the best always. I would easily  use my stan card to vote for Charbel to become her personal stylist :matches:

It’s pretty. I remember NappyTabs saying they were really listening to what fans wanted costume wise when someone said they wanted to see more jeans and stuff like that. I’d be interested to see more designs, to see if those fan demanded looks were being considered. But I like this!

EDIT: after rewatching the video, he never explicitly states this was for Domination. He just said “Vegas show”. I have a feeling this was actually for POM? lol

6 hours ago, tngoumymeny said:

omg he did THIS??? yessss, he needs to work with her more. This is one of the BEST looks she's done in recent years. Modern, fresh. ahhh
exclusive-sneak-peek-britney-spears-2016-billboard-music-awards-2016-charbel-zoe-lebanese-designer-02.jpg

The costume just looks fine but this is such an underrated look!! I never see anyone talk about this- but she looked so incredible in this!

It doesn't really matter who the designer is if she cuts the costumes in the end. I must admit that some POM leotards looked amazing and Britney bodied them well! However, they need to spice things up a bit and for God's sake, let it be consistent. Anyways, I'm sure she would've looked great in it! 

Archived