Two new investigations into Britney's SJB Revocable Trust

so scary and ****ed up. I agree with others and have been saying it for a while too, it doesn't seem far fetched that they could have killed her. they can't now, because it would be hella suspicious. 

that money belongs to Britney and her children. if a couple of educated fans can discover this, then authorities should too. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

7 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

It is NOT uncommon for these things to be put in place in any NORMAL family, let alone a huge celebrity with a net worth and assets. I understand your concern based on this horrible situation Britney's in but let's not make it dramatically dire and turn this into a ****** mystery. As greedy as some of the people involved with her are, nobody around her actually wants her to die. They are just blinded by their own shortsightedness by thinking their actions have good intentions but they're actually harming her more in the long run, which is diff. than planning to ****** her for money... 

I honestly don't understand what good intentions they may have in doing this. They made a pour-over will and just included themselves, ensuring that all Britney's assets (in all forms, including her life insurance) will be theirs after her death.

“Kids & Family”, my ***!

Do we know if Britney was aware they were going to create a new will that more or less circumvented her 2004 will?

Is her signature on any of the documents, or did they do this behind her back?

Check out the timeline...

May 22, 2018 - Jamie Lynn Spears is named sole Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust.

June 10, 2018 - For the first time since 2007, the monthly child support payments to Kevin Federline are increased from $20,000 to an unknown amount.

July 6, 2018 - The SJB Revocable Trust undergoes its first amendment, allowing the "BJS Kids & Family Trust" to be the recipient of all of Britney's assets upon her death.

July 12, 2018 - The Piece of Me: Exclusive Limited Tour launches at an MGM Resort in Maryland.

Aug. 26, 2018 - Britney ejects a fan from a meet and greet at a London POM tour date after the fan lightly touches the back of her sweater.

Aug. 28, 2018 - Britney is accused of being uncommunicative and disrespectful to fans at a Paris date of the POM tour.

Oct. 19, 2018 - Britney announces the Domination residency in Las Vegas, but leaves the scene before speaking to the crowd.

Jan. 4, 2019 - The Domination residency is put on hold as "Britney" announces an indefinite work hiatus due to James' ruptured colon.

41 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Do we know if Britney was aware they were going to create a new will that more or less circumvented her 2004 will?

Is her signature on any of the documents, or did they do this behind her back?

Sadly, we don't know... But like many assumed it was probably the last straw for her, considering everything that began to happen after, so there is a high probability that they did it against her wishes.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Sadly, we don't know... But like many assumed it was probably the last straw for her, considering everything that began to happen after, so there is a high probability that they did it against her wishes.

It really does look like Lou and Jamie Lynn have scratched each other's back.

"I'll devise a way to make you a recipient of Britney's will if you agree to move all of her assets into Stonebridge."

I don't know if that's what actually went down, but it appears that way...Because how else would Jamie Lynn dream up such a scheme? :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

I also wonder if Lynne was aware that this was happening, or if it was done behind her back?

These dates are looking a little suspicious:

July 13, 2020 - Lynne Spears files a "Request for Special Notice" with the court in the matter of the SJB Revocable Trust.

Aug. 21, 2020 - Jamie Lynn files a Petition for Order to Deposit Trust Assets Into Blocked Account(s).

Jamie Lynn includes an application to involve Stonebridge Wealth Management as an authorized agent. Lou M. Taylor has 13+ years of experience with Stonebridge.

Nov. 2, 2020 - Jamie Lynn withdraws her petition to move assets and asks to resign as sole Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust.

• Like 1