Two new investigations into Britney's SJB Revocable Trust

8 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

I said it once and Im gonna say it again: this is money laundering and the FBI should be investigating this through and through. Jamie is the primary problem (the face of the conservatorship), but there is a whole mafia draining Britney's estate for over a decade including family members. 

Theese leaches are moving Britney's money from the SJB Kids trust to the "Kids & Family" trust so they could feed from Britney's estate for a lifetime. That's why the "& Family"! That's why Bryan said the conservatorship was good for the FAMILY, they redacted what was settled by Britney in 2004 to include them if/when she passes away.

Not to mention Lou is all over the place, she appears in SEVERAL companies and all of them are connected to the $600 million dollars that magically appeared in Stonebridge accounts last year after Britney said "f.u.c.k it". 

Call me crazy, but they must have planned Britney's death at some point. Otherwise how would they enjoy all this money if she didnt die first? 

how can get this info to people who can actually help change the situation for real? or to the director of the netflix documentary?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
50 minutes ago, Oops2000 said:

how can get this info to people who can actually help change the situation for real? or to the director of the netflix documentary?

The director follows TheSurpriseWitness on twitter so she must have seen it already. The court is doing an ordered investigation on the conservatorship (that has to be finished by april), and Judge Penny also agreed to Britney's wishes to add Loeb & Loeb and Bessemer Trust so they are probably working on smth as well.

This month there's a court hearing regarding the overpriced payments Jamie did for Lou and stuff like that. I wonder what the outcome will be, I have no idea on what to expect.

What we can do rigth now is to spread what we have to big/serious journals by tagging them in these posts regarding the money. But it has to be a massive move like a twitter party of some kind so we can lift some eyebrows and maybe have one of them to write a piece about it.

• Like 7
12 hours ago, Lloyd Banuelos said:

Thank god indeed. Hopefully the Netflix doc will be what breaks the Carmel’s back and exposes Lou and Jaime’s illegal and depraved doings. Maybe then the stupid court judge will set Britney free.

Hopefully considering it seems the court of public opinions appears to be a deciding factor in Britney’s case

i really hope that britney remains safe. i agree with the other posters who said it looked like they were planning her death (allegedly). if they tried to do it now, it would look suspicious to EVERYONE, not just her fans, because of that documentary. even though it wasn't perfect, it has done more for this movement than we can even fully grasp

• Love 3
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

I said it once and Im gonna say it again: this is money laundering and the FBI should be investigating this through and through. Jamie is the primary problem (the face of the conservatorship), but there is a whole mafia draining Britney's estate for over a decade including family members. 

Theese leaches are moving Britney's money from the SJB Kids trust to the "Kids & Family" trust so they could feed from Britney's estate for a lifetime. That's why the "& Family"! That's why Bryan said the conservatorship was good for the FAMILY, they redacted what was settled by Britney in 2004 to include them if/when she passes away.

Not to mention Lou is all over the place, she appears in SEVERAL companies and all of them are connected to the $600 million dollars that magically appeared in Stonebridge accounts last year after Britney said "f.u.c.k it". 

Call me crazy, but they must have planned Britney's death at some point. Otherwise how would they enjoy all this money if she didnt die first? 

Considering they’ve been promoting Britney as a legacy artist since like 2013 I Wouldn’t be surprised sadly. She was still hot off the success of femme fatale (scream and shout too), Britney was still a hit maker!

they let her do new music but don’t care to promote it because they only focus on what brings the most money: performing the old hits. Glory flopped because it had no promotion, all 2016 she was promoting POM not glory, that vma performance was such a low budget cheap mess! 

Britney : can I use some of my money towards the vma performance budget 

larry/team con: sorry Britney that just won’t work 

even Katy’s witness debuted at #1 in 2016...

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, generation glory said:

I told y’all!! I said this too! I know I sounded crazy then, even now. I know it sounds far fetched. But they could and would do something to get rid of Britney, make it look like she did it to herself aka an accident. I noticed the difference of the trust name but didn’t realize a new trust has been established to benefit the family instead of just Britney’s sons. Now that Britney’s not performing they have no choice but to make more $ via UO, re-release of Glory, Britney The Zone, etc. There’s still $ coming in but just as much going out to pay everyone’s expenses/fees including Britney’s.

When you think about it, Britney is worth more dead than alive.

Don’t you think it makes more sense now why Jamie/Team Con modified Britney’s last will and testament a few years ago ... and gave the story to their favorite outlet TMZ to release??!!

Somebody was planning to do something to get rid of Britney from this earth, or were anticipating that happening.... 

Britney’s family, Lou Taylor and everyone involved in the conservatorship down to the judge are so evil hearted! Disgusting!!

When you think about it, Britney is worth more dead than alive.

^^^ this part is so scary. When you think about it, how will she ever be able to tour again while under this conservatorship? Like if she goes on tour you KNOW fans will be chanting "FREE BRITNEY" along with other things. They wont be able to shield her from hearing that. maybe kick out one or two fans, but if enough people start saying it? oof. the conservatorship clearly needs to end.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
16 hours ago, Britman512 said:

And a year before Domination Jamie and Andrew wallet set up the “kids and family trust” so upon her death all the money in the trust for Sean and Jayden will automatically be transferred to the “kids and family” one instead. 

basically they rewrote her will to include themselves 

which makes me so nervous that they’re even thinking of her death

don't stress... this is America. It's built on a greed for money, insurance, and policies. It is NOT uncommon for these things to be put in place in any NORMAL family, let alone a huge celebrity with a net worth and assets. I understand your concern based on this horrible situation Britney's in but let's not make it dramatically dire and turn this into a ****** mystery. As greedy as some of the people involved with her are, nobody around her actually wants her to die. They are just blinded by their own shortsightedness by thinking their actions have good intentions but they're actually harming her more in the long run, which is diff. than planning to ****** her for money... 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

5 hours ago, Persona said:

In case it wasn't posted yet. 

And MTV already had an article alluding to this back in 2008:

BRITNEY SPEARS HAS BEEN ROBBED, HER SELF-PROCLAIMED LAWYER INSISTS

"But as for the alleged theft, Eardley has yet to name in open court or open documents what specifically has been stolen from the singer (although her father, Jamie, filed a report with the Los Angeles Police Department claiming that valuables had been stolen from her home). Instead, he asked for more time. "Counsel has not had the time to obtain declarations and other evidence in support of this fact," Friday's filing reads. "Counsel will submit on Monday ... an application for leave to amend ... to include federal claims involving witness intimidation, victim intimidation and other federal claims appropriate for this court's review."

"Sands claimed the theft is on a grand scale, involving racketeering, wire fraud and money laundering, and that the theft occurred prior to the conservatorship taking place and continues still."

"As a result, he said, his office has been broken into and documents have been allegedly stolen and/or erased from his computer. "Lives have been threatened," Sands said. "People are being intimidated. It's terrorism. I don't want to make any accusations, but we're talking the financial r*** of Britney Spears."

https://www.mtv.com/news/1582277/britney-spears-has-been-robbed-her-self-proclaimed-lawyer-insists/

So what's the real reason the media is still not properly investigating this???  They just keep bringing up Diane Sawyer, Justin Timberlake, Federline paparazzi...

THIS is what needs to be investigated...

• Love 1
  • Like 5
18 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

"Sands claimed the theft is on a grand scale, involving racketeering, wire fraud and money laundering, and that the theft occurred prior to the conservatorship taking place and continues still."

"As a result, he said, his office has been broken into and documents have been allegedly stolen and/or erased from his computer. "Lives have been threatened," Sands said. "People are being intimidated. It's terrorism. I don't want to make any accusations, but we're talking the financial r*** of Britney Spears."

https://www.mtv.com/news/1582277/britney-spears-has-been-robbed-her-self-proclaimed-lawyer-insists/

So what's the real reason the media is still not properly investigating this???  They just keep bringing up Diane Sawyer, Justin Timberlake, Federline paparazzi...

THIS is what needs to be investigated...

It's easy to brush this off because of who it came from — a man directly connected to Sam Lutfi.

But I suspect that what Sands is saying here is probably closer to the truth than anyone has ever spoken before. (I guess time will tell.)

If this information came directly from Lutfi...Can you imagine the incriminating evidence that Lutfi has been sitting on all of these years? 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I get that money is a big deal and all that, but imagine not earning it yourself. I would find that so dissatisfying. 

Didn’t she say that she’s never taken a dime from Britney? Did i hallucinate that?

That's why she needs to be free. If she wants to blew her money away let her be.

I hate the argument from some soccer mums "if she gets free she will blew her money and leave her kids without nothing"

First of all that wont happen.

Second of all,once her kids turn 18 and finish college's if they want to. She does not own them anything. They can work for their money like every other adult.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

But I suspect that what Sands is saying here is probably closer to the truth than anyone has ever spoken before. (I guess time will tell.)

If this information came directly from Lutfi...Can you imagine the incriminating evidence that Lutfi has been sitting on all of these years? 

Probably both Lufti and Adnan Ghalib...

"While Ghalib wasn’t willing to discuss what happened during Spears’ most tumultuous years, he did seem to hint that he disagrees with her conservatorship, saying no coverage of it would ever be accurate. He cryptically said of the issue: “It’s above your pay grade. It’s bigger than you.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/adnan-ghalib-the-rogue-paparazzo-who-made-britney-spears-life-a-living-hell

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Probably both Lufti and Adnan Ghalib...

"While Ghalib wasn’t willing to discuss what happened during Spears’ most tumultuous years, he did seem to hint that he disagrees with her conservatorship, saying no coverage of it would ever be accurate. He cryptically said of the issue: “It’s above your pay grade. It’s bigger than you.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/adnan-ghalib-the-rogue-paparazzo-who-made-britney-spears-life-a-living-hell

I wondered when someone was finally going to remember Adnan!

I absolutely do think he knows quite a bit.

I believe he may have participated in a book about Britney written by Ian Halperin, which was very curiously never released. (Ian Halperin has written some huge books, including a bestseller about Michael Jackson.)

I don't know if Adnan "kept receipts" about the Spears family in the way that Lutfi did...but he knows a lot.