Two new investigations into Britney's SJB Revocable Trust

31 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Thank god the director of the upcoming Netflix doc is following this account, she’s getting these latest updates.

Thank god indeed. Hopefully the Netflix doc will be what breaks the Carmel’s back and exposes Lou and Jaime’s illegal and depraved doings. Maybe then the stupid court judge will set Britney free.

• Love 4
  • Like 5
17 minutes ago, Lloyd Banuelos said:

Thank god indeed. Hopefully the Netflix doc will be what breaks the Carmel’s back and exposes Lou and Jaime’s illegal and depraved doings. Maybe then the stupid court judge will set Britney free.

stupid court judge, exactly! she's just as guilty.

and it's about time she does the RIGHT THING! the world is watching, *****!

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, femmepop said:

stupid court judge, exactly! she's just as guilty.

and it's about time she does the RIGHT THING! the world is watching, *****!

Agree, the corruption is outrageous (when I move my body :wink_britney_everytime_white:)

The fact that Judge Goetz let this go on for so long without any genuine regard for Britney's rights is enough, but there's plenty more behind the scenes that really needs to be brought out into the open

• Love 2
  • Like 6
18 hours ago, PZHSB said:

So from what i understand Jamie Lynn is working with Lou to make sure she and her kids stay paid. 

Sorry, but if this is true, I would slap JL's face when I ever should meet her. What is this for a behavior? Of cause, when you are a parent, you should  make it possible that your child did not suffer from anything. But in this case, it is not just wrong because of everything that  Brit has done for her, but it is about Brit´s life. And if Britney would ever desert her.:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Britney, PLEASE, I know you give everyone thousands of chances, and who am I to tell you what to do. But PLEASE get away from your family forever if this is all true. They don´t deserve such an angel like you are. Don´t be indulgent. When you are free, pack your bags and boys and move overseas to Europe, Asia, whatever. To rest and sort your life. Until you know how it goes further.

• Love 7

I have questions...

1) What date did Bryan Spears cease to be co-Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust?

2) What date did Bryan Spears separate from Graciella Sanchez?

3) Did Graciella Sanchez try to assist Britney in some way?

4) If so, did it cause them to separate and divorce?

5) What do you think Lou Taylor may have said to Jamie Lynn to convince her to move Britney's money to Stonebridge?

6) Do you think Jamie Lynn regrets her decision to be involved in creating a new Trust?

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

I said it once and Im gonna say it again: this is money laundering and the FBI should be investigating this through and through. Jamie is the primary problem (the face of the conservatorship), but there is a whole mafia draining Britney's estate for over a decade including family members. 

Theese leaches are moving Britney's money from the SJB Kids trust to the "Kids & Family" trust so they could feed from Britney's estate for a lifetime. That's why the "& Family"! That's why Bryan said the conservatorship was good for the FAMILY, they redacted what was settled by Britney in 2004 to include them if/when she passes away.

Not to mention Lou is all over the place, she appears in SEVERAL companies and all of them are connected to the $600 million dollars that magically appeared in Stonebridge accounts last year after Britney said "f.u.c.k it". 

Call me crazy, but they planned Britney's death at some point. Otherwise how would they enjoy all this money if she didnt die first? 

I told y’all!! I said this too! I know I sounded crazy then, even now. I know it sounds far fetched. But they could and would do something to get rid of Britney, make it look like she did it to herself aka an accident. I noticed the difference of the trust name but didn’t realize a new trust has been established to benefit the family instead of just Britney’s sons. Now that Britney’s not performing they have no choice but to make more $ via UO, re-release of Glory, Britney The Zone, etc. There’s still $ coming in but just as much going out to pay everyone’s expenses/fees including Britney’s.

When you think about it, Britney is worth more dead than alive.

Don’t you think it makes more sense now why Jamie/Team Con modified Britney’s last will and testament a few years ago ... and gave the story to their favorite outlet TMZ to release??!!

Somebody was planning to do something to get rid of Britney from this earth, or were anticipating that happening.... 

Britney’s family, Lou Taylor and everyone involved in the conservatorship down to the judge are so evil hearted! Disgusting!!

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

What baffles me now is that it took a GROUP OF FANS (some with law degree and some out of pure curiosity), working FROM HOME and out of LOVE for their idol to shed a light on all of this. Imagine what could be done by a proper office with all of the resourcers available and team made of beasts working on it? I hope Loeb & Loeb is doing something huge, because most part was already done by her fans.

Absolutely!! It’s mind blowing that all it took for the media and public to finally look into Britney’s conservatorship case was 12 years, an “anonymous” voicemail & a 75 minute Hulu documentary. 🤦‍♀️ 

If I were Britney I’d not only feel thankful that people outside of this forum are aware of the situation but I’d be mad af. Like, the corruption, theft and abuse is happening in plain sight wtf took you so long to see it, or care enough to do something about it?!🤨🙁

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

What baffles me now is that it took a GROUP OF FANS (some with law degree and some out of pure curiosity), working FROM HOME and out of LOVE for their idol to shed a light on all of this. Imagine what could be done by a proper office with all of the resourcers available and team made of beasts working on it? I hope Loeb & Loeb is doing something huge, because most part was already done by her fans.

Isn’t that office of Sam Ingham? 🤔

in that case I doubt they will go against it.. it seems they are benefitting from Britney as well..

sam was from the 2008

• Like 1