Two new investigations into Britney's SJB Revocable Trust

If any of you happen to see the original documents mentioned in these two Twitter threads floating around online, can you let me know?

I'd like to keep this thread updated, so we always have something to cross reference with:

EDIT:

Here's one, courtesy of LFB.

"Order granting petition to appoint Jamie Lynn as sole trustee of Britney Revocable trust SJB"

https://www.docdroid.net/Hs9V8Fk/jl-sjb-pdf

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

And a year before Domination set up the “kids and family trust” so upon her death all the money in the trust for Sean and Jayden will automatically be transferred to the “kids and family” one instead. 

basically they rewrote her will to include themselves 

which makes me so nervous that they’re even thinking of her death

It's so sickening =(((  The more we learn, the more terrifying it becomes...

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

And a year before Domination set up the “kids and family trust” so upon her death all the money in the trust for Sean and Jayden will automatically be transferred to the “kids and family” one instead. 

******* hell this is despicable, is there no end to their depravity?! :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Like 3

Oh wow . They're literally all about the $$$ that's all They see . 

How dark , sinister and ominous to get a family member's will changed to "include yourself" just because they're going through something and the world is seeing the TRUTH. Do they understand that we don't care about the money? To us and the world it is about BRITNEY and her wellbeing and freedom. 

Un****ing believable. 

• Like 5
49 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Wait.... what????