Rain Over Me vs. Rain On Me  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Omg, after rewatching the MV for Rain Over Me, I can't imagine how awkward filming it must've been. They look so awkward dancing in that desert. Either way, Marc Anthony can choke me. :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym: Also, not me having Planet Pit (the album Rain Over Me is from) on CD when I don't own a single Britney album... Can you blame me, though?! That album had so many hits that I used to unironically listen to it all the time as a kid. :explainlol_stare_spin:

• Haha 1

Rain on Me all the way. I can't stand Pitbull's catalogue anymore although I must admit I was surprised he got Marc Anthony on his track. 

I didn't like Rain on Me initially but it grew on me so much! The girls did an amazing job! I'll have to give it some time though because the song is still new unlike Rain Over Me. I'll admit that today was my first listen of Rain Over Me since 2011/2012 and I won't get back to it. It had its moment but it didn't really stand the test of time.

We're yet to see what will happen with Rain On Me though.

14 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Not sure about the US, but Rain Over Me was a huge smash everywhere else. Like, when it came out, it was freakin' EVERYWHERE. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

13 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

You are like 10 years old, you just don't remember the time Rain Over Me came out :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: 

11 hours ago, aleomg said:

Says who? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Wish I could turn back time so I can show you how huge Rain Over Me was in summer. Lots of girls (and boys) would be you with that song. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I don't think u guys get what I am saying. I know that Rain Over Me was a very popular song, I m just saying in terms of quality, I enjoy Rain On Me more than Rain Over Me :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block