What do you think about BTC (Bitcoin)?

On 2/28/2021 at 2:47 PM, Gayseus911 said:

Another big thing is crypto mining which is why a lot of nvidia graphic cards and asic miner machines are completely sold out :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Yeah, I was forced to buy some old graphic card just to get my PC running, cause the waiting for a new one issss HORRIBLE!

• 1 year later...

I’m not really interested in Bitcoin now because it’s too large and too expensive. I prefer to invest in smaller and newer currencies. It’s simpler, and there are more chances to make some money and not lose them.
I also do forex trading because I don’t trust cryptos that much. They are fine for some minor deals, but I prefer long-term investments in reliable assets. I analyze my next move carefully and do all the calculations in the forex profit calculator. It helps me stay tuned and better understand the market situation.
So, I am interested in small deals involving cryptos but not more.

• 1 year later...

Hey everyone! Cryptocurrency is definitely a hot topic, isn't it? When it comes to Bitcoin, I've dabbled in it a bit. I remember when I first got interested, I spent hours researching the ins and outs of investing. It was quite the learning curve! One thing that really helped me understand the mining side of things was checking out ASIC Compare. Their insights made it easier to grasp the complexities of the crypto world.

Edited by Mowerma

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block