What do you think about BTC (Bitcoin)?

6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'm invested in bitcoin! I use Gemini to buy it and Blockfi to store it. I want to invest in Ethereum next I think. Everyone I know warns me against investing in Crypto, but I feel like it's going to be the future and eventually replace the dollar. 

I haven't invested in BTC myself, but want to get a start on it. I've thought about downloading Coinbase

1 minute ago, Stefani said:

I think it's a scam. It was hyped up as being a big thing a few years ago and supposedly a revolutionary form of currency, but where? Where is she? :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

Well, if you go to Cash App, Coinbase, Gemini, Local Bitcoins, or any other BTC websites, you can buy, or sell it :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: I actually bought some from Cash App a while back.

18 hours ago, Stefani said:

I think it's a scam. It was hyped up as being a big thing a few years ago and supposedly a revolutionary form of currency, but where? Where is she? :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

Well its not a scam. What would be the scam? It's a form of currency that exists due to the Blockchain algorithm. If you actually look into it, it makes a lot of sense. And it's actually a very good way to create a decentralized system.

And btw, Visa and Mastercard both have cryptocurrency credit cards. In Miami you'll be able to pay for your taxes with crypto. Also you can buy domino's pizza and KFC with cryptocurrencies. Soon you'll be able to pay for Uber and buy Tesla's with crypto.

So it is here.. you just have to be aware of it.

Also multiple countries in Africa are now going to be getting rid of the US dollar as their base coin and switch fully to cryptocurrencies. Since the dollar has effectively failed them. The US dollar is now worth nothing, it's not even backed by gold anymore..

• Love 1

The more the federal reserve keeps the printing presses running, the more Bitcoin I buy. It's not bad now but when the inevitable squeeze of inflation sets in, it is not going to be pretty and alternatives like Bitcoin and Ethereum will be good safe havens. I don't necessarily see it as an investment (because it's not, you're buying a currency not an asset) but it's a more effective vehicle at storing wealth than the US dollar given how debt is mounting, bond/treasury rates are dead flat and Congress plays loosy goosy with the budget and stimulus. 

For those of you just getting started, I implore you to research the difference between a currency and a token, I'm seeing a lot of newbies buying into tokens for short-term, fickle gains when they don't understand the fundamentals. Also it's crucial that you learn to read and understand the white papers for each currency before buying. I know it's complicated it but it's beyond worth it in the long run, trust me. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block