Are you investing?

• Super Mods

I never really considered it, I read somewhere that us Europeans barely do it while Americans are very big on it. Some economists say that Europeans have more stable funds and civil (and working) rights when compared to Americans, so they don't feel the need to have backup money from investments. Not sure if it's true but it surely is something to think about :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Love 2
  • Leader
2 hours ago, kdub87 said:

The whole GameStop fiasco put me off somewhat. Just shows that the big guys will always run the market and that its always going to sway in their favor. Crypto however, I have an automatic weekly purchase order. Im just gonna keep stacking the satoshis!

Ha that’s so funny because that’s what really got me into researching about investing. I feel so behind lol

• Love 1
  • Leader
2 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

It's kind of like playing the lottery I hear. Isn't it better to go into low-risk stuff? I know Canadians can go into American stocks or bonds through TSFAs or RRSP savings account which is tame. 

Yea you can and should dollar cost average into index funds (which is what I’m currently doing).

• Like 1

I do, I do. I use the Robinhood app even though most are turned off to them after how they handled all of that craziness around GameStop, etc. (They turned off the ability to purchase certain stocks around that time, which is unheard of..)

anyway, I’ve had success with a few stocks. I got into stocks when Pfizer announced they had a COVID vaccine/ I was convinced it was gonna blow up but it never did, :/ 

ps dogecoin to the moon :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I do.  I invest and training to be an educator in investing in foreign exchange currencies  and cryptocurrencies; while having long term holdings in BTC, Ethereum, and Civic. 
super profitable and with the right strategies can really minimize risk. 

18 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

I never really considered it, I read somewhere that us Europeans barely do it while Americans are very big on it. Some economists say that Europeans have more stable funds and civil (and working) rights when compared to Americans, so they don't feel the need to have backup money from investments. Not sure if it's true but it surely is something to think about :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Well our "retirement" is the stock market and that is a gamble 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block