What Music released in 2021 are you currently obsessed with?

So as the title suggests, I’m curious what songs released this year you’ve been playing the most. I’m talking about songs that were officially released in 2021, not 2021 singles from a 2020 album. We are talking that new car smell here :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

I’m always fascinated with discovering new songs from people with similar tastes so looking forward to seeing your picks! 

Mine are: 

5D72C983-F58C-4D05-9612-90848F5F0865.thumb.jpeg.040fa0e0296e794372d249dd5d53c17d.jpeg

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

Dua Lipa - "We're Good" (can't believe I disliked it upon first listen and now I can't get enough)

Hayley Williams - "Over Those Hills"

Gryffin ft. Two Feet - "I Want Love"

Zoé - "Velur"

John The Ghost - "Drive"

Oh wow we share two tracks :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: Two Feet is so underrated. I discovered them when they opened for P!ATD on their PFTW tour 

9 minutes ago, Xfactor Sam said:

I cant believe Im gonna say this (bear with me. We are only ending the 2nd month of 2021 lol) But my favorite song so far this year is Selena Gomez's "De Una Vez" :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

I really love that song :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

2nd close is Lana's "Chemtrails Over the Country Club"

Starting the year stanning the chilly type of songs. Now ready for some bangers

I was going to include Baila Conmigo but wanted to limit myself to ten tracks :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Like 1

Omg, not you listening to the (G)I-DLE remix. I didn't really vibe with it, but I love every single song of theirs. The new EP was flaw-free (as always), and I can't wait to order physical copies of my own. :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman: Anyway, here are some 2021 songs I've been living for:

I'm always here for new gay twinks to add to my library. The whole EP is worth checking out too. :matches:

Ex-member of the iconic Wonder Girls released this track back in January, and it's been on repeat since then. It's such a weird song (from the melodies to her vocal delivery), but the weirdness is very fitting - it gives me LSD trip vibes or something. :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

I found out about this dude a few weeks ago, and I instantly fell in love. Some of his songs have a Lorde vibe, whereas some, such as this one, give me a folksy vibe. Either way, I effin' love him already. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: This is the only song I could post because the rest came out in 2020, but you should give the whole EP a listen. :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

My favorite songs from Ashnikko's new mixtape DEMIDEVIL:melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Omg, not you listening to the (G)I-DLE remix. I didn't really vibe with it, but I love every single song of theirs. The new EP was flaw-free (as always), and I can't wait to order physical copies of my own. :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman: Anyway, here are some 2021 songs I've been living for:

I'm always here for new gay twinks to add to my library. The whole EP is worth checking out too. :matches:

Ex-member of the iconic Wonder Girls released this track back in January, and it's been on repeat since then. It such a weird song (from the melodies to her vocal delivery), but the weirdness is very fitting - it gives me LSD trip vibes or something. :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

I found out about this dude a few weeks ago, and I instantly fell in love. Some of his songs have a Lorde vibe, whereas some, such as this one, give me a folksy vibe. Either way, I effin' love him already. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: This is the only song I could post because the rest came out in 2020, but you should give the whole EP a listen. :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

My favorite songs from Ashnikko's new mixtape DEMIDEVIL:melt_weird_drift_wow:

What you mean sis? I live for that remix :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: it gives me an extra push on the treadmill :toodles_britney_sam_run_instagram_bye_goodbye_scared: I’ll check out the rest of your picks :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 1

Let's be honest, music nowadays is trasssh :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish: Nothing worth listening, boring artists etc. It's sad to look at this 

That new Lana song is good tho but I'm not obsessed, Rain On Me and Positions were the best songs that happened in 2020s so far and Physical and Blinding Lights I guess and maybe Midnight Sky, okay and maybe few other The Weeknd songs but I'm not obsessed  

I'm stuck in 2000s and 2010s listening to like 94894384 Britney songs everyday :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: Cause I have a taste 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block