The media and GP are just as bad today as in 2007

Newrie

13 minutes ago, Newrie said:

Come to her house? You think she is alone in her house? There are people there so she can’t just leave. They go through her phone. James has explicitly described in court that they go through her phone and belongings. 

When I say "come to her house", I don’t mean she is alone because, sure, some people have to make sure she is safe and not doing things she isn’t allowed to do. But I mean the people who are managing her social media and editing her videos. And if they go through her phone, it’s for security reasons, I don’t get why they would steal her "private" photos and videos. And you didn’t gave me proofs about the fact they steal her private videos and post them without her conseting, because it might be just Britney who wants to share them, your theory isn’t any different with the comments on the article. Again, you’re just telling a theory and not an actual fact, it’s really bad to spread fake/unverified things like that. Just like what some people said about Sam, where finally, it was nothing about what people said about him.

4 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Oh. Well that is very disappointing : ( 

I will never understand why shaving her head and hitting a car with an umbrella were considered so shocking. Tons of people in America have guns for gods sake ... but pulling out an UMBRELLA is a scandal? And she didn’t hit a person, she just whacked the car. 

People do far crazier things all the time without losing most of their rights for over a decade. 

Yes, and this journalist didn’t even mention the umbrella, her sole example for the claim that Britney really went completely insane in 2007 was the shaved head. She was a she, and not that old “from a different generation” either. Probably Britney’s age.

I know! Everytime I am in traffic in a bigger city I see people screaming, beeping and giving the finger to eachother. Because they get aggressive when stressed out. I can assure you that this journalist herself has become angry at some point in her life, maybe did something worse than wave around an umbrella for 2 seconds. I also think she must have had a “crazy haircut” at some point in her life as most young women in their 20s experiment with their hairstyles.  

6 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Hun...DailyMail, you do realize that 90% of their readers are actual human scum who exist only to cause issues to others? 

But you're also somewhat right, people do have good samaritan complex nowadays and a lot of them are not honest about it, BUT, it is good for us to profit off of it in a way their fakeness will help us set Britney free :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

Yes sweetheart, and do you realise that it was tabloids and scum magazines that mainly were cruel to Britney in 2007? I think The Daily Mail was worse than BBC in 2007 as well. Cat Yoga GIF by MakeSpace

Yes It has changed, but only in the apparence, everybody still think those things and make those questions, It's just not okay to do It on natiol tv lbr

I won't read those daily mail comments, I couldn't care less. But by the way, those insta videos are terrible for everybody, fans and not. She's Huge and she should be advised to show on insta quality material, nobody likes these weird videos horribly recorded etcc... It might be nice once, twice but it's literally the only thing she posts since forever....

1 hour ago, toysoldier88 said:

Yes It has changed, but only in the apparence, everybody still think those things and make those questions, It's just not okay to do It on natiol tv lbr

I won't read those daily mail comments, I couldn't care less. But by the way, those insta videos are terrible for everybody, fans and not. She's Huge and she should be advised to show on insta quality material, nobody likes these weird videos horribly recorded etcc... It might be nice once, twice but it's literally the only thing she posts since forever....

She can post whatever she wants but she obviously can’t since she is not allowed to speak, sing live, express her opinions etc. If the videos were her ideas I have no problems with them. She looks better than the rest of us when we dance around at home. But I don’t think she meant to post them to Instagram (or that they are new). Since both James and Vivian are using them as their sole example of why Britney would need a conservatorship (it is also the only reason the GP bring up with their stupid comments) I think it is safe to think that they are uploading the “worst” things they can find. Which is honestly nothing crazy at all, she is a creative genius. Have you not seen BJORK and her “weird dancing”, “weird singing”, “weird hairstyles”??!!

Or Kate Bush?

The Smiths

It seems it is only Britney that is not allowed to be human and creative, have real feelings. Journalists and the so called “scum” (go commenting online) are like “No Britney, you are not a person, you are a Barbie Doll, it is crazy if you haven’t fresh makeup on or clothes that are not Versace and the latest fashion. Completely crazy. You can’t vote like that. 

It is embarrassing how Neanderthal judgemental and xenophobic people are about her Instagram. Even though I still think it is Cassie that edits **** together, speed up videos and chose the content where Britney has the littlest clothes on and the makeup from yesterday. 

5 minutes ago, Newrie said:

She can post whatever she wants but she obviously can’t since she is not allowed to speak, sing live, express her opinions etc. If the videos were her ideas I have no problems with them. She looks better than the rest of us when we dance around at home. But I don’t think she meant to post them to Instagram (or that they are new). Since both James and Vivian are using them as their sole example of why Britney would need a conservatorship (it is also the only reason the GP bring up with their stupid comments) I think it is safe to think that they are uploading the “worst” things they can find. Which is honestly nothing crazy at all, she is a creative genius. Have you not seen BJORK and her “weird dancing”, “weird singing”, “weird hairstyles”??!! It is embarrassing how Neanderthal judgemental and xenophobic people are about her Instagram. Even though I still think it is Cassie that edits **** together, speed up videos and chose the content where Britney has the littlest clothes on and the makeup from yesterday. 

I agree with what you say here. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: But for the clothes and makeup, Britney said herself on a video (that she recorded herself, so not a caption that can be written by somebody else) that she knows she posts always pictures and videos with the same clothes and it was for the Project Rose. I still don’t know what is it or if she is really telling the 100% truth, but yeah, I think it’s understandable that she is fed up to wear great makeup, wearing one of the best and expensive clothes, she did that for more than 20 years so yeah it’s understandable. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:
Maybe Britney wants to show another side/perspective of herself, who knows? I mean, since a long time ago, she don’t really care about her style when she don’t shot a music video or doing some TV/Magazines apparences, and it’s actually a good thing, it’s really rare that celebrities are natural and like everyone else.