The media and GP are just as bad today as in 2007

Newrie

I get SO frustrated by people who keeps saying that “Wow, people were nasty to women and nasty about mental health in 2007, we have come such a long way today”.

NO!! Just look at this recent article in The Daily Mail and the AWFUL comments!!

People are still acting like blood hounds calling her crazy and defending that she lacks human rights! I tried to comment but my comments were never uploaded, I am fuming. WHY do people say that it was worse in 2007?! Wtf, society is exactly as misogynistic today! Just some minor, cosmetic changes. People have understood they shouldn’t ****-shame the length of a skirt and that bosses in particularly the entertainment industry can be creeps. 

Other than that, people are being horrible and the CORE is not changed!britney-today.jpg.1e5b4fc0b3f5df8b77fd40dbf51ac337.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 2

There will be always negative people who will criticize anything good or bad. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

I saw some comments and I stopped because it was just ridiculous. They are just "judging" Britney’s dance where some are saying that she needs the conservatorship because in her mind she is a teenager. :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:
Okay so someone who is 50 year old should be in conservatorship because in his/her mind he/she is a 20 year old person? That’s just illogical with no sense. They don’t seem to know the real reasons of why the conservatorship isn’t fair for Britney. :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

Just ignore them, don’t pay any attention to those people, they seem like they know nothing about what’s going on. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 2
  • Like 5
8 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

There will be always negative people who will criticize anything good or bad. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

I saw some comments and I stopped because it was just ridiculous. They are just "judging" from Britney’s dancing, some are saying that she needs the conservatorship because in her mind she is a teenager. Okay so someone who is 50 year old should be in conservatorship because in his/her mind he/she is a 20 year old person? That’s just illogical with no sense. They don’t seem to know the real reasons of why the conservatorship isn’t fair for Britney.

Just ignore them, don’t pay any attention to those people, they seem like they know nothing about what’s going on. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Yes but the narrative of “Framing Britney Spears” was that this really affected a Britney, and my point is that people have been posting on SM that we are in a much better place today where journalists and people don’t do that anymore. Are they blind?! It is still happening sad arrested development GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Newrie said:

Yes but the narrative of “Framing Britney Spears” was that this really affected a Britney, and my point is that people have been posting on SM that we are in a much better place today where journalists and people don’t do that anymore. Are they blind?! It is still happening sad arrested development GIF

Yes it’s still happening but I think it’s still better than before, because in 2007, on every TV channel which gives Celebrity News, on almost all magazines, they are mocking Britney for everything she did instead of trying to understand what happened to her and leave her alone. Today, we will less see those kind of things on TVs and Media (which don’t automatically means that we will never see these kind of things).

Just now, MSTAR said:

Yes it’s still happening but I think it’s still better than before, because in 2007, on every TV channel which gives Celebrity News, on almost magazines, they are mocking Britney for everything she did instead of trying to understand what happened to her and leave her alone. Today, we will less see those kind of things on TVs and Media (which don’t automatically means that we will never see these kind of things).

Well... what I see is that they don’t report on all of her restrictions, they frame it is a purely financial matter. And they don’t even take a stance against a woman not having civil rights. And then this mocking of her instagram, they can’t mock her partying or parenting anymore as she is never seen out partying and her sons are big now, the only thing they can mock is her Instagram videos and they are doing it. 😑

I know that reporters would not ask 16-year olds about their breasts today, but as I say, I think this change is cosmetic and not a change of values, just an awareness on certain things being off-limit today. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Daily mail readers are biggest trash on earth. You should see nasty things they write about other celebs.

Also her insta post do not help whatsoever,they simply look weird to outsiders. 

I know and since a former co-worker has said she does not have internet in her house and that her phone is barred from making calls or connect to the internet, I don’t think she has posted them. She may have recorded herself but someone else chose to post it. It may be old videos as well. It got worse when #freebritney got attention and after the doc I really think they are intentionally editing and choosing content to get the GP on their side. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, dr34mc0r3 said:

i agree

cancel culture simply replaced early-2000s tabloid culture

Yes, cancel culture is also cosmetic. People just become aware of certain words you are not allowed to say and what is a popular stance to have and not. It is not that humanity, compassion and intelligence has increased. Besides ***ism has been reduced to a very narrow problem, people are not seeing misogyny in the wider picture and how it affect opinions on many more things than actresses having been ***ually harassed. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Newrie said:

Well... what I see is that they don’t report on all of her restrictions, they frame it is a purely financial matter. And they don’t even take a stance against a woman not having civil rights. And then this mocking of her instagram, they can’t mock her partying or parenting anymore as she is never seen out partying and her sons are big now, the only thing they can mock is her Instagram videos and they are doing it. 😑

I know that reporters would not ask 16-year olds about their breasts today, but as I say, I think this change is cosmetic and not a change of values, just an awareness on certain things being off-limit today. 

Yeah exactly, the only thing they can mock is her IG page. Like I said before, there will be always people (and medias) mocking good and bad things. So yeah, I think it’s almost impossible to see only positive comments from medias. If it’s the case, then everyone would be respectful to each other, and there will be no more problem in this world, but I think it’s almost impossible which is too bad... :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

13 minutes ago, Newrie said:

I don’t think she has posted them. She may have recorded herself but someone else chose to post it. It may be old videos as well. It got worse when #freebritney got attention and after the doc I really think they are intentionally editing and choosing content to get the GP on their side. 

I believe she recorded some videos and sent the videos to her Community Manager. If she recorded and sent those videos, that means she is okay that people watch them. I don’t think they would publish those videos without her permission. They don’t have right. It might be Britney who edit herself the video directly on the phone and some difficult edits would be done by her team. But those dancing videos are approved by Britney herself, because she is the person who danced and recorded. 

4 hours ago, MSTAR said:

Yeah exactly, the only thing they can mock is her IG page. Like I said before, there will be always people (and medias) mocking good and bad things. So yeah, I think it’s almost impossible to see only positive comments from medias. If it’s the case, then everyone would be respectful to each other, and there will be no more problem in this world, but I think it’s almost impossible which is too bad... :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

I believe she recorded some videos and sent the videos to her Community Manager. If she recorded and sent those videos, that means she is okay that people watch them. I don’t think they would publish those videos without her permission. They don’t have right. It might be Britney who edit herself the video directly on the phone and some difficult edits would be done by her team. But those dancing videos are approved by Britney herself, because she is the person who danced and recorded. 

Seriously? Do they care about her rights? They prevented her from hiring her own attourney. Among other things. There is a former co-worker now that says that Britney doesn’t have access to internet, her phone is barred from making calls and she doesn’t have internet in her house. All videos and content on Instagram is old and no, they don’t ask her, they just post from her private recordings (that are old as well). Considering they have removed her civil rights, freedom of speech and are doing a lot of sick things like preventing her from TALKING to people etc, yes, they absolutely would post stuff to her Instagram that benefits the conservatorship. James and his attorney have previously used it against Britney in court and they are doing it now as well. Of course they would do stuff that are against the law. Like, in her court documents, you can see that they didn’t follow protocol. James filed due to dementia and then it is noted that he should present evidence for it, that he never did but the conservatorship was confirmed anyway. They violated several laws when putting her in this, like allowing her to hire an attorney, they didn’t give her notice in advmce and they presented no evidence for dementia. I can’t believe it is actually legal to do a lot of things they are doing to her.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Newrie said:

Seriously? Do they care about her rights? They prevented her from hiring her own attourney. Among other things. There is a former co-worker now that says that Britney doesn’t have access to internet, her phone is barred from making calls and she doesn’t have internet in her house. All videos and content on Instagram is old and no, they don’t ask her, they just post from her private recordings (that are old as well). Considering they have removed her civil rights, freedom of speech and are doing a lot of sick things like preventing her from TALKING to people etc, yes, they absolutely would post stuff to her Instagram that benefits the conservatorship. James and his attorney have previously used it against Britney in court and they are doing it now as well. Of course they would do stuff that are against the law. Like, in her court documents, you can see that they didn’t follow protocol. James filed due to dementia and then it is noted that he should present evidence for it, that he never did but the conservatorship was confirmed anyway. They violated several laws when putting her in this, like allowing her to hire an attorney, they didn’t give her notice in advmce and they presented no evidence for dementia. I can’t believe it is actually legal to do a lot of things they are doing to her.

I’m sorry but I don’t believe they would steal her private videos. It’s not about not caring about her rights, it’s just something normal, it doesn’t mean that they didn’t respected several laws that they wouldn’t respect something that everyone should respect: her privacy and private pictures and videos. I mean, Britney can always have access or know that her private videos are on her IG. She would be mad and ask to remove them. And actually, when you watch her videos, she is smiling and seeing the camera so she is recording the video without being forced. A day, a caption of a post said that she will not do posts with beautiful hair and with fresh makeup like on magazines or performances, I really believe that since the girl worked in the industry for more than 20 years, it’s completely understandable. So no, I really think Britney don’t mind that those videos are on her IG page. I don’t get why people are so concerned about her posts, they seem normal to me, Britney is just more herself. But I agree that some filters and editings are not really good on some of her posting.

• Super Mods

Hun...DailyMail, you do realize that 90% of their readers are actual human scum who exist only to cause issues to others? 

But you're also somewhat right, people do have good samaritan complex nowadays and a lot of them are not honest about it, BUT, it is good for us to profit off of it in a way their fakeness will help us set Britney free :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

• Love 1