A Lookalike Played Britney in Chucky?

Circuit

On 2/28/2021 at 2:28 AM, Britman512 said:

I was very scared to watch this lol, I’ve never seen chucky, as a kid I was told it was a scary movie, so I never watched it but now it seems quite hilarious....

sucks they had to kill Britney tho, it’s another example of how famous she was yet so hated. 

The first few movies in the franchise are actually really freaky, but as time went on the movies started to become a bit more self-aware and later sequels, including this "Seed of Chucky" movie in OP's post, started to incorporate more humor and comic relief in the movies. This the last Chucky movie I've seen personally. I saw this one in the theaters when I was only 10 years old :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: Even then I didn't really appreciate the Britney death scene :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/27/2021 at 9:46 PM, Blackout2006 said:

It is a Britney look-alike but they shot it in a certain angle and particular distance to make it look like it was Britney while the movie is rolling, but if you pause the video she looks nothing like Britney :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

Also, watching the video just makes me realized how much of hatred America had for this woman :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

At least it wasn't this. :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

Archived