Videos where Britney clearly looks upset

Nickey

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think there’s an easy explanation for that video. Usually when it comes to promo reads like that, there’s a list of different stations that are read out. Like “you’re watching xfactor live on Fox” or “hi Germany you’re watching Xfactor live on so and so”. She was probably looking down to read the next one. 

11 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

It was so hard seeing her like this in 2013. Especially when promoting a new album. She obviously wasn’t feeling it & that contributed to making me as equally unexcited about the album. 

She has to be exhausted from being asked these stupid questions.

This is just her recording segments to promote X factor... They are little bites that they plug in before/after commercials. She's just reading off the notecards very fast. I don't think this has anything to do with CSHIP she was probably just tired, obviously rushed and wanted to be done... TV work is grueling and long hours, that's why she asked for so much cash :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

Archived