Reasons she does the spastic hand movement

Goten21
Message added by Jordan Miller,

We are going to hold off on including discussions about extremely personal topics like these. Thank you for understanding. 🙏 

I’m on the train on my phone so I can’t post an example but I’m sure everyone knows what I’m talking about.

***** alter your motor skills. I think those hand movements are simply her trying to do what she wants to do in her mind but being physically unable to because she’s medicated. She probably thinks a lot faster im her mind but can’t get it to properly translate outwards because of heavy medication. I feel like the “joker smile” can also lowkey be a result of this.

To be really candid w you guys; I’ve experimented w certain stuff myself and these recreational ***** can already do this to people. We obviously don’t know what kind of med cocktail they’re giving her, but when you look at those candids where she’s fresh out of the clinics, it’s obviously detrimental to her dexterity and mental well-being.

It’s truly ironic that Britney’s “***** problem” in 2007 was solved by giving her... more *****? Every single day, probably? Lol

Disclaimer: truly don’t intend any hate. But for the longest time people were blaming her anxiety / laziness for this, but it’s obviously a little deeper than that.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: I mean it may be true that she was heavily medicated to keep her working despite of her own will (just look at FFney) but not everything as is black and white. There are way more factors like being nervous, getting older, being mentally abused by the conservatorship... etc. IMO her hand movement is not sign of her motor skill decaying, it's more like her having low self esteem and being nervous. Just search up some of her best POM performances (yes the choreo is tragic but), her dancing can be absolute slayage when she's really feeling it

See, no spastic hand movement:

ezgif-2-d4dcf7024ac5.gif

8 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: I mean it may be true that she was heavily medicated to keep her working despite of her own will (just look at FFney) but not everything as is black and white. There are way more factors like being nervous, getting older, being mentally abused by the conservatorship... etc. IMO her hand movement is not sign of her motor skill decaying, it's more like her having low self esteem and being nervous. Just search up some of her best POM performances (yes the choreo is tragic but), her dancing can be absolute slayage when she's really feeling it

See, no spastic hand movement:

ezgif-2-d4dcf7024ac5.gif

But this is 2015 and the spastic hand thing started to get noticeable around 2017 :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

We do not know what kind of cocktail of meds she is given.

But one acquaintance has been drinking antipsychotics for two years, and she also has some friends with bipolar disorder and schizophrenia who take a variety of antipsychotics. And she said if Britney was or still is fed antipsychotics then it's a miracle that she was able to give performances at all, apparently thanks to the fact that her initial coordination is excellent, like that of a professional dancer.

Archived