Jason becoming her conservator was actually really scary

Easy There

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ummm I don’t know but theoretically speaking if I  was put in a conservatorship I would want someone like my husband to be my conservator because we would already have shared finances. And In their case they were going to be married. I almost believe this would’ve been Britney’s next step closer to freedom if it was indicative of her dad being removed

7 hours ago, joanhs said:

Well, at this point, you can't even talk against it because even that would be pure speculation. We dont know anything, besides rumors and gossip. We just have to wait for Britneys damn book to come out :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Yes. But what we CAN conclude is that it is appalling if a man owns his female partner and is her GUARDIAN and ***ual partner at the same time. 🤢🤮

Britney story is horrifying but we can't conclude that ALL people that crossed her life is a monster

For me Jason aparently was a very nice guy to her. If he was complacent/neutral to her conservatorship that's another story

Can't we Just accept that they ended and that's ok after all, that's life...

4 minutes ago, Baby Oops said:

And for me, it is significant that he is silent and does not try to help Britney in any way. Now he could easily give an interview and report on all these scammers who keep Britney in slavery. So it is not profitable for him :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I think he signed a term of confidentiality

2 hours ago, Newrie said:

Yes. But what we CAN conclude is that it is appalling if a man owns his female partner and is her GUARDIAN and ***ual partner at the same time. 🤢🤮

Hmm. maybe.. I wouldn't mind my husband being my guardian if it ever came to that. Rather him than my parents or my kids...

39 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Hmm. maybe.. I wouldn't mind my husband being my guardian if it ever came to that. Rather him than my parents or my kids...

But what if 5 years down the line ur husband turns into psycho. You are literally stuck with a person who can paint any image about you that he wants. And can keep you in toxic situation 4 ever.

2 hours ago, joanhs said:

I don’t get why you even think it is necessary. In countries where conservatorships were abolished like 60 years ago the husband can still take care of the wife if she gets like MS or something. Or we can get help in the home, which is preferred, since it is ethically better and safer that professional staff comes to the house and do some chores and the husband can just be a partner. It is quite common that relatives become abusive when they are both relatives with attached feelings as well as having the burden of, on their own, do tasks that are better suited for trained staff that are either nurses, occupational therapists, psychologists etc. It is safer for the individual with some insight and shared responsibility. And now, Britney is not in a coma, she was working fulltime when this happened. Women fought and were imprisoned and physically abused when fighting for women’s rights, suffrage and the right to be autonomous adults. It is insane it is possible for a man to be a guardian of his girlfriend in the United States, today. 

39 minutes ago, IconicShow said:
3 hours ago, MILFNey. said:

Britney story is horrifying but we can't conclude that ALL people that crossed her life is a monster

For me Jason aparently was a very nice guy to her. If he was complacent/neutral to her conservatorship that's another story

Can't we Just accept that they ended and that's ok after all, that's life...

Eh, who is talking about Jason as a person? You are missing the point. A very important one...

On 2/27/2021 at 2:50 PM, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

Do you guys hear yourselves? This thread is crazy. We know next to nothing about their relationship and people are alleging that he mixed up her meds. This is the kind of random conspiracy stuff that makes us and the movement look bad.

There’s no evidence or reasoning to believe Jason was a bad person. He had been in her life the longest (longer than Kevin, longer than Sam) and let’s not forget - WAS IN HER LIFE BEFORE AND AFTER her breakdown. He was there before the conservatorship. 

While everyone else is going doom & gloom, absolute worst case scenarios, let’s throw another argument out there - Jason could have truly loved her. He could have convinced Jamie (and the rest of the team) to get him in place as the new Conservator...and give her more of those freedoms. 

Maybe that was the case, but as someone has mentioned we know Jason is commenting on Cassie's Instagram. Which means he's STILL involved with Team Conship in some capacity. Obv there's a lot we don't know, but I believe he was put on a conservator to watch over her on X Factor. 

8 hours ago, jj_boha said:

Ummm I don’t know but theoretically speaking if I  was put in a conservatorship I would want someone like my husband to be my conservator because we would already have shared finances. And In their case they were going to be married. I almost believe this would’ve been Britney’s next step closer to freedom if it was indicative of her dad being removed

except they were being married AFTER she was declared legally incapacitated :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

So there was never shared finances in the first place 

Archived