Jason becoming her conservator was actually really scary

Easy There

22 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Jamie seemed to trust him a lot. He was around her since 2006. 

They became engaged, then some months after she got the x factor deal and around the same time, he became her co-conservator. I think he produced the show. Jamie probably gave him that power bc hed be around her 24/7 anyway, so Jamie wouldnt have to. Imo he seemed very controlling, almost as if he thought he really owned her. 

All of that just makes me very suspicious of him. That's so damn shady 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember discussing it with my friends back then. We were all concerned. Especially because back it had been reported numerous times that after X factor, then after the lutfi case, and then right on time for the marriage, the cship would be lifted. And we felt cheated and lied to because it never happened and it made us even more scared for Britney.

9 minutes ago, phareezy said:

All of that just makes me very suspicious of him. That's so damn shady 

Me too. I think they had smt in 2006. There are rumours that he had a crush on her before. Maybe he even used the cship as a way to be in a relationship with her knowing she was lonely and isolated?

But like, yes it was scary, regardless of how he treated her. It is appallingly wrong in so many ways. It becomes r*** and slavery that a boyfriend/husband owns his wife/girlfriend. It becomes automatically domestic violence. People talk about the crazy sharia laws under islamistic dictatorship in certain countries, but this was allowed in the most western and Christian of countries in the world. Wtf?

And as you say, it is not talked about. Journalists have been silent about it this whole time. 

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Yeah. In general its not a good idea to place love interest in that role. Especially because Jason was conservator of her persona. Aka he could have made any personal/medical decisions for her. Imagine if he became solo conservator of her at some point in her life ?

He could literally make any literally any life decisions for her. No questions asked.

Where I live it is forbidden for people to have a relationship with their clients or employees. To OWN your girlfriend and be able to control her life is domestic violence and slavery. How was this not ***ual harassment and r***? The consent disappears when one partner or allowed to own the other and tell them what to do, control their life, relationships/friendships, money etc. 

1 hour ago, phareezy said:

I was thinking about how wild his becoming co-conservator was earlier today. I really think there was something else going on there because I can't see Britney wanting her husband to legally be in charge of her or Jamie being cool with some dude just stepping in and having control over her. It's amazing that didn't wave more red flags publicly when it was announced because that was truly insane.

Yeah. But journalists really think that it was more insane that a hot 20something woman chose to shave her head and not be a *** symbol anymore. I mean that and to react to severe street harassment like she did with an umbrella, I mean THAT is what’s crazy. /Every media outlet ever. 😡🤬the handmaids tale june GIF by HULU

39 minutes ago, Newrie said:

Yeah. But journalists really think that it was more insane that a hot 20something woman chose to shave her head and not be a *** symbol anymore. I mean that and to react to severe street harassment like she did with an umbrella, I mean THAT is what’s crazy. /Every media outlet ever. 😡🤬the handmaids tale june GIF by HULU

The media is such a hypocrite corrupted world, right now Its good that they are covering her, but after she is free, I hope Britney stays quiet just like Beyonce, no interview, **** them, all the info should come directly from her (documentaries)

13 minutes ago, reVolution said:

The media is such a hypocrite corrupted world, right now Its good that they are covering her, but after she is free, I hope Britney stays quiet just like Beyonce, no interview, **** them, all the info should come directly from her (documentaries)

Yes. People dig up resources, court documents etc unpaid, on their freetime, while journalists gets paid and just lazily reports what everyone else are reporting, without even using their brain and question what the hell they are printing, let alone doing any research! 

2 hours ago, godneyjspears said:

Imagine your fiance also being legally in control of your life and finances.

I'm not saying he was abusive at all but in a way he was being given legal permission to control Britney daily that should NOT be part of a relationship :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Well, to control your SO IS abuse, in itself. It should be illegal, it also makes it r*** because if they had *** under those circumstances that he basically owned, controlled and had the right to tell her what to do, that in itself becomes r***, she can’t consent in the actual essence of consent under such circumstances. 

Do you guys hear yourselves? This thread is crazy. We know next to nothing about their relationship and people are alleging that he mixed up her meds. This is the kind of random conspiracy stuff that makes us and the movement look bad.

There’s no evidence or reasoning to believe Jason was a bad person. He had been in her life the longest (longer than Kevin, longer than Sam) and let’s not forget - WAS IN HER LIFE BEFORE AND AFTER her breakdown. He was there before the conservatorship. 

While everyone else is going doom & gloom, absolute worst case scenarios, let’s throw another argument out there - Jason could have truly loved her. He could have convinced Jamie (and the rest of the team) to get him in place as the new Conservator...and give her more of those freedoms. We know Jamie trusted him, which we know because she was seen driving with him all the time. He could have been weaseling his way into the role so he could allow her more freedoms that she (probably) had been complaining and crying out for. Since he would be in “control”, people wouldn’t really be able to question him. Just as nobody had actually questioned Jamie and his motives for the first 5-10 years.

4 hours ago, phareezy said:

That's pretty manipulative if true. I hope not 

Its not like she had many options anyway. She couldnt go out and date like a normal person anymore and Jamie had to approve her bfs. 

3 hours ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

Do you guys hear yourselves? This thread is crazy. We know next to nothing about their relationship and people are alleging that he mixed up her meds. This is the kind of random conspiracy stuff that makes us and the movement look bad.

There’s no evidence or reasoning to believe Jason was a bad person. He had been in her life the longest (longer than Kevin, longer than Sam) and let’s not forget - WAS IN HER LIFE BEFORE AND AFTER her breakdown. He was there before the conservatorship. 

While everyone else is going doom & gloom, absolute worst case scenarios, let’s throw another argument out there - Jason could have truly loved her. He could have convinced Jamie (and the rest of the team) to get him in place as the new Conservator...and give her more of those freedoms. We know Jamie trusted him, which we know because she was seen driving with him all the time. He could have been weaseling his way into the role so he could allow her more freedoms that she (probably) had been complaining and crying out for. Since he would be in “control”, people wouldn’t really be able to question him. Just as nobody had actually questioned Jamie and his motives for the first 5-10 years.

Are you for real? You seriously defend a man owning the woman he is in a relationship with. Jesus ******* Christ. Who says he was a bad person? The ARRANGEMENT is absurd, the arrangement is domestic violence, I can’t believe you don’t understand that. How little you know of human rights, democracy and women’s rights! And besides that, what kind of laws do you have in your country? It is forbidden in most countries for like a doctor to have a relationship with his/her patient. There is absolutely NO excuse for this and it is completely irrelevant what his feelings or intentions were, it was so wrong and abusive and it automatically becomes r***. 

3 hours ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

No one bloody said Jason was bad person. Truth is lots of relationships turn to shot after some time. Either one person looses interest or the other.

Please turn abusive after years of marriage out if nowhere.

So its extremely disturbing to give one person so much power over another.

As you said it. It is plausible that he truly loved her. And it was their way of getting her out.

I made this thread on what if situation. And with general opinion of that whole ordeal being gross from outside view.

It has been said before.. I even remember it back when it happened, some source said it was a clever move, and Britney suggested it, because they thought it was a way to get Jamie of her back, and in the end perhaps could have gotten her free that way. Just saying, I've heard it was Britneys idea, and they persuaded Jamie. Imagine him doing it now, NEVER - because of that.. 

5 minutes ago, joanhs said:

It has been said before.. I even remember it back when it happened, some source said it was a clever move, and Britney suggested it, because they thought it was a way to get Jamie of her back, and in the end perhaps could have gotten her free that way. Just saying, I've heard it was Britneys idea, and they persuaded Jamie. Imagine him doing it now, NEVER - because of that.. 

That would have been a very smart plan if that's true. Huge gamble on her part. If it was true, I wish Jason had at least followed through on marrying her and then attempting to dissolve the conservatorship at least. 

6 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Okay, If that was the case... but Where is the evidence for it? It sounds like an internet rumour based on pure speculation. 

13 hours ago, Newrie said:

Okay, If that was the case... but Where is the evidence for it? It sounds like an internet rumour based on pure speculation. 

Well, at this point, you can't even talk against it because even that would be pure speculation. We dont know anything, besides rumors and gossip. We just have to wait for Britneys damn book to come out :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Archived